Purchase an Ea, how do i activate it when using mac?

Hey guys, 

I purchased an EA from the market via this website, 

This is my first ea purchase and i didn't know about the market tab activation process in mt4, and for some weird reason market is not supported in mac,

so whats the process i need to follow to get my purchase working in MT4 or did i just throw my money away? I have emailed support but not response as of yet.

Is there future plans for meta quotes to make a normal version for mac, with the increasing mac users i find it strange theres not a native mac version with full functions.

Thanks guys. 

You should contact with the service desk as the service desk only can advice something on this case.

You can use a MAC but only by running Windows on it or a program that allows for both to run at the same time: Boot Strap, Parallels, etc. Some are free but mostly paid third party applications.  Google for a complete list and a technical explanation if you want more.

Then you are running the Windows for MT4 on your MAC.

As of now, nobody I know is offering MT4 to run directly on a MAC operating system. I believe Pepperstone has or will have a MT5 version operating on OSX but I am not sure that ever happened.

Even with Pepperstone was promoting MT5 for MAC, they did not know of anyone coding indicators or EAs directly for OSX.

Sergey Golubev:

Thanks guys appreciate the replies, 

Attempting to get a refund until a better setup can be found. 

Reason: