Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 82

exeler0:

Dear all,

My Problem:‌ If I klick on "subscribe for ..." on a chosen Signal in MT4 Signal Tab nothing happens. Normally a subscription confrimation window should appear with the basic Signal data (Signal, Provider, Broker,etc.)

‌I have balance in the mql5 acc and in the Journal Tab is no error/fault code or anything

Did I do something wrong? Please help

Make sure you follow the instructions below:

1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 

2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.

3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.

4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe. 

5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.

6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.

7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:

• Agree to the terms of use of the signals service
  • Enable real time signal subscription
  • Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
  • Synchronise positions without confirmations

8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.

9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty. 

10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.

11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

13. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.

14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.

15. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done. ‌

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you follow the instructions below [...]

This is a very good how-to.

In the end it was human factor in my case. Problem solved, thank you‌!

i have question =

if  i subcribe to signal and pay USD 20 monthly, it is legal or not if i copy the signal to another MT4 ( for personal use only)  without subcribe again to the original signal ? for example if i want to copy the signal for 3 MT4 with different account number on the same broker, instead of pay USD 60 its better to pay USD 20 only for my first MT4, and copy the signal from first MT4 to my other 2 MT4.

i ask this because im worried if i copy the signal then MQL will terminate my subscribe signal, and also because i see so many copy trade expert advisor on markets 

Any experience ?

Thanks

Maybe read the rules ?

Is there any way to start a new signal with new stats so I can show new consistency ?

Joseph Dragon:
Is there any way to start a new signal with new stats so I can show new consistency ?

Of course.

Just create a new signal/account.

mrwiwi:

i have question =

if  i subcribe to signal and pay USD 20 monthly, it is legal or not if i copy the signal to another MT4 ( for personal use only)  without subcribe again to the original signal ? for example if i want to copy the signal for 3 MT4 with different account number on the same broker, instead of pay USD 60 its better to pay USD 20 only for my first MT4, and copy the signal from first MT4 to my other 2 MT4.

i ask this because im worried if i copy the signal then MQL will terminate my subscribe signal, and also because i see so many copy trade expert advisor on markets 

Any experience ?

Thanks

You can do it for personal purpose only! According to the rules

6. It is not allowed to set up a new Signal based on any existing Signal in the "Signals" service, regardless of the fact to whom such existing Signal belongs and whether it is offered for a fee or free of charge. If such violation is determined to have occurred, the Signal copy will be deleted and the MQL5.com account of the violating Provider blocked.

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Why I am not getting "Signals" tab on my MT4 terminal?

Hi everyone.

I want to ask some question about how to hide trade comment.

If I am signal provider.

If someone copy my signal.

Can I hide my trade comment not show on copier MT4 terminal?

Thank you.

Reason: