I want to ask some question about how to hide trade comment.
If I am signal provider.
If someone copy my signal.
Can I hide my trade comment not show on copier MT4 terminal?
The comments at the subscriber side is your signal name instead of your comments.
Advertisement by order comments is prohibited,so your comments is filtered by MQL5 system.
I had subscribed to a signal service with $100 deposit just recently. The next day when I increased the deposit from $100 to $200 all my open trades at the broker's trading account just vanished, although I can view it in my MT4 terminal. Can someone please tell what went wrong and how to rectify it? Thank you.
No we can't.
Contact your broker.
I want to subscribe to two signals.
Please, could I run two signals on two different accounts with the same broker on the same machine?
Or how this could be acheived?
Thanks for your answers !
1) ONE signal can be subs to only ONE mt4 acct
2) ONE mt4 acct can have ONE signal + own EA + manual trades
thus u have 2 mt4 and each can have ONE signal. To open multi mt4, pls skype me (open my profile there is skype icon) or google on how to create multi mt4 so that u can open it different tabs on task bar and able to c the acct number/description for that icon on task bar of your vps
u can pause a signal subscription via 2 methods
1) in mt4, untick everything including risk etc to pause it, MQL will no copy new trades from provider neither will it manage exit from provider
2) in mql logon to view your subscription and there is a pause button
a) Click on payment on your profile
b) search for payment to your signal and click on that link (pause signal pic). It will open up signal page
c) click on your acct number which appears under the provider's pic (acct subs to signal link)
d) it will open my signal subs page
e) scroll right there are 3 small icons (very small icons) for renewal, suspend, unsubs (signal subs page). Hover over the small icons to view the description and choose pause which has a "stop" sign
2) Pausing a signal and unsubs is still being charged
Hope this detail explanation helps. If not i can be reached via skype
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 10:02
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.