Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 131

Does mql5 signal service support partial closing orders? If the signal provider closes his order partially, does this mean the signal follower order will be closed also partially? If yes, is it reliable, I mean does it partially close with the same proportion of the provider? 

For example, if provider order size is 0.3 lot, he closes 0.1, does the followers accounts will be behaving the same way? or differently?

NB. This is regarding MT4 plateform

Hatem Abou Ouf:

Does mql5 signal service support partial closing orders? If the signal provider closes his order partially, does this mean the signal follower order will be closed also partially? If yes, is it reliable, I mean does it partially close with the same proportion of the provider? 

For example, if provider order size is 0.3 lot, he closes 0.1, does the followers accounts will be behaving the same way? or differently?

NB. This is regarding MT4 plateform

Yes.

A post has been deleted.

Do not refer to or post links to any specific signal or market product in the forum.
Do not ask for recommendations.

Provider's trades were not copied fot the last 2 days.

TAKIS:

Check your Metatrader journal/logs for the information about trades and so on.

TAKIS:

There has been a problem with signals synchronization yesterday, maybe has something to do with it.

Wow this post has so much information. I was intimidated at first but then I took my time in reading it and understanding it, very veryyyy helpful.

Guys, when signing up for a signal, is the slippage you can enter in the signal options expressed in pips?
What does the entered value mean, is it the maximum slippage accepted to open the trade?
What value is better to enter?

Thanks

Giovanni Midali:
Guys, when signing up for a signal, is the slippage you can enter in the signal options expressed in pips?
What does the entered value mean, is it the maximum slippage accepted to open the trade?
What value is better to enter?

Thanks

Theoretical yes, its the acceptable slippage in pips, but its not always works like it should.

Eleni Anna Branou :

Teorico sì, è lo slittamento accettabile in pips, ma non sempre funziona come dovrebbe.

Do you mean that even if the slippage exceeds the entered value, the position is still opened?

Reason: