Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 104

When attempting to subscribe to a signal, I receive this message "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at provider side.  Volume settings of the following symbols are different:  EURUSD, EURJPY.  It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions."  Why is this?

daTrada:
When attempting to subscribe to a signal, I receive this message "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at provider side.  Volume settings of the following symbols are different:  EURUSD, EURJPY.  It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions."  Why is this?

It is just a warning only (recommendation).

How can be enable my trading signal?,

From subscriber account showing while trying to subscribe "the signal is temporarily disabled for new users",

In than case what should do from signal provider side?

Thanks in advance fro your answer.

Files:
SIgnal.PNG  5 kb

Sahriar Hassan Riaz:

How can be enable my trading signal?,

From subscriber account showing while trying to subscribe "the signal is temporarily disabled for new users",

In than case what should do from signal provider side?

Thanks in advance fro your answer.

Your signal is available for subscription for demo accounts only.

How do I alter the settings for a signal after a signal has been established, for example to change the "Use no more than" setting?

daTrada:
How do I alter the settings for a signal after a signal has been established, for example to change the "Use no more than" setting?

If you are using VPS so use the following instruction - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Edit Signal Settings?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.02.23 17:26

You go to Tools >> Options >> Signals tab of your MT plarform, you make your changes and synchronize again with your VPS.

Sergey Golubev:

If you are using VPS so use the following instruction - 

My metatrader 'forgets' my setting every time, and the signal does not get copied. I click the 'enable realtime subscription' in the above panel, and then I click ok. 1 minute later I open the same settings panel, and it is disabled again. Why could this be?

Saxtrade48:

My metatrader 'forgets' my setting every time, and the signal does not get copied. I click the 'enable realtime subscription' in the above panel, and then I click ok. 1 minute later I open the same settings panel, and it is disabled again. Why could this be?

After the signal synchronization with your MQL5 VPS, signal subscription is disabled locally in your MT4/5 terminal.

Sergey Golubev:

Read this small thread for more information: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/293903

Chilinj123 Brown:
 Can someone please give me some assistance Ben try to activate my live account have some funds on wanna put in to it unable to get it open and run in
Reason: