the signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions

Hi,

Can someone kindly advise as i'm trying to subscribe to a signal, but keep on getting this error "The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions "?

Thanks and best regards,

sam:

Hi,

Can someone kindly advise as i'm trying to subscribe to a signal, but keep on getting this error "The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions "?

Thanks and best regards,

What is there to advise?

"The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions "

so you can't subscribe.

Keith Watford:

What is there to advise?

"The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions "

so you can't subscribe.

It failed to subscribe to every signals for the past 2 weeks except the only one , it showed the same error every time I tried another new one.  So how do I go about subscribing to another signal in this case?

sam:
It failed to subscribe to every signals for the past 2 weeks except the only one "MWsclp", it showed the same error every time I tried another new one.  So how do I go about subscribing to another signal in this case?

If you are trying to subscribe using your demo account (and if you are subscribing directly from Metatrader) to any free signal so you can subscribe. But the signal should be enabled for subscription.

Besides, make sure that you filled Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login/pass before trying to subscribe directly from Metatrader.

sam:
It failed to subscribe to every signals for the past 2 weeks except the only one , it showed the same error every time I tried another new one.  So how do I go about subscribing to another signal in this case?

Please do not include links to any signals in your posts. I have removed the link.

Maybe a lot of signals are temporarily disabled.

If they are disabled then you can't subscribe. Isn't that obvious?

Sergey Golubev:

If you are trying to subscribe using your demo account (and if you are subscribing directly from Metatrader) to any free signal so you can subscribe. But the signal should be enabled for subscription.

Besides, make sure that you filled Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login/pass before trying to subscribe directly from Metatrader.

Ok understand thanks

Reason: