Simple Simulator is designed to practice manual trading on historical data.
- Only close prices are considered, so it is better to use line chart.
- There is no take-profit, stop-loss or lot configuration.
- Only one position can be opened at a time. Multiple positions are prohibited.
- Configure inputs; start bar, cycle speed (recommended 2 seconds minimum)
- Click Long to enter long position.
- Click Short to enter short position.
- Click Close to close opened position.
- Click Pause to pause simulation.
- Click End to end simulation manually.
- Simulation ended automatically at last bar.
- Net Profit/Loss is alerted at the end of the simulation.