A signal indicator. It is based on the analysis of two moving average indicators and one RSI indicator.
Description of the indicator settings:
- FastEMA — The averaging period for the indicator calculation — fast Moving Average.
- SlowEMA — The averaging period for the indicator calculation — slow Moving Average.
- RSIPeriod — Averaging period for the RSI calculation.
- shift — index of obtained value from the indicator buffer (shifting back by specified periods relative to the current bar). Recommended value is 1, at 0 there will be a lot of false signals, as the signals will be formed on the current unfinished bar.
- Alerts — show a dialog box containing user data.
- Text_BUY — custom user-defined text to display the buy signal.
- Text_SELL — custom user-defined text to display the sell signal.
- Send_Mail — sending an email using an address specified on the Email tab of the options window.
- subject — custom user-defined text to use as the email header.
- Send_Notification — sends push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.
This indicator was used to create the ea_RSI_MA_Trade_Sist trading robot.