Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) is an indicator which displays the remaining time for an open candle to be closed.
The indicator will be shown as follows in the weekly time frame:
The indicator will be shown as follows in the top-left location:
- You can change the location of display time, by setting the "location" Input field as follows:
- set location 'Top-Left' : To be displayed in comment in the top-left part of the chart.
- set location 'Top-Right' : To be displayed in the top-right part of the chart.
- set location 'Bottom-Left' : To be displayed in the bottom-left part of the chart.
- set location 'Bottom-Right' : To be displayed in the bottom-right part of the chart.
- You can on or off server time displaying by setting "displayServerTime" as follows: [v2]
- set 'On' : display server time.
- set 'Off' : don't display server time.
You can on or off alert sound playing by setting "playAlert" as follows: [v3]
- set 'On' : play a sound when candle is going to close in less than 5 seconds.
- set 'Off' : don't play sound.
Also you can set your favorite sound as alert by enter it's name on "customAlertSound": [v3]
- note that, the file must be located in terminal_directory\Sounds or its sub-directory. Only WAV files are played.
- if you leave the field empty, the default sound will be played.
- display candle closing time remaining. [v1]
- adding an input field to display server time. [v2]
- play an alert sound when the candle is going to close. [v3]
- change input types to readable strings. [v3]
- shorten the name of the indicator in comments area. [v3]
Good luck with your trading ;)
Shows the Max and Min levels of the previos day and today's open price. Change the "up" and "dn" parameters to see the day candle.a_info
The indicator shows the current market conditions.
TRYBASK= 1 x [(USDTRY x 0.50) + (EURTRY x 0.50)]Unseasonalised Average Trading Range and Forecast for monthly charts
Best used on monthly candlestick charts with four decimal points to a pip (use the JPY version for other pairs). This EA calculates the likelihood of your desired range of pips being hit based on two years of past trading ranges and a statistical forecast