Minimum settings - maximum functionality
The modern algotrader earns on understanding when it is better to disable this or that algorithm for a while or to allow the expert to open only long trades. 95 percent of traders do not need to know what MagicNumber and Slippage are.
- Make algo trading available to everyone.
- Work on major currency pairs without changing settings.
- Prepare the necessary quote history completely automatically.
- The presence of an interface that informs the user about the state of the program.
- Use simple, time-tested strategies.
- Expansions. Be able to add new trading strategies.
- Having a minimum number of configurable parameters that work with all built-in strategies.
- For full-fledged trading on all available pairs, it should be enough to attach an expert Advisor to any chart.
- To be able to fully and quickly multi-currency optimization in the strategy tester.
- Provide advanced users with the ability to configure hidden settings.