WORKS ON EURUSD M15 TIMEFRAME ONLY
Please do back testing on 99.9% data, which you can download from "https://eareview.net/tick-data-suite"
How to Back Test Asmani 18.1 in Proper Way ?
1) First of all, please use 99.9% data. If you dont have it, then please download it from "https://eareview.net/tick-data-suite"
2) Use M15 and EURUSD combination ONLY !!
3) First, use default values and select any time period between 2015-2019 and make some back tests.
4) After back testing above, you can make combinations of AutoLots / AutoLotsCap / Lotmultiplier and make some more back tests.
5) The other inputs are finalised based on extensive back tests and they need not be changed for back testing or even for live trading. Still, if you wish, you can find the best combination based on few more back tests at your OWN RISK !
Some Guidelines on Settings for Back Testing as well as Live Trading ..
** Better to keep AutoLots = true and then
As per EA logics, for every 100 of USD/ GBP / EUR of your equity, 0.01 lot setting is OK...
As per back testing of 5 years, above works very well for 96-97% cases...
There are 3-4 % cases only, where DD becomes high with above setting... Hence
1) More Risk More Profit Setting : If you are ready to take some risk (assuming that those 3% cases wont repeat) then you can set 0.01 lot for every 100 of your equity... (i.e. set AutoLotsCap = 100)
2) Medium Risk Medium Profit Setting : If you want to be more safe, then you can set 0.01 lot for every 300 of your equity.. (i.e. AutoLotsCap = 300)
3) Low Risk Low Profit Setting : And the safest setting is 0.01 lot for 500 of equity.... (i.e. AutoLotsCap = 500);
Keep all other values as Default.... Or change them as per your back tests on your OWN RISK !
General Strategy of Asmani Pro (Version 18.1)
1) Whenever market reaches to either Overbought or Oversold position based on M15 timeframe, Asmani Pro gets ready for the trade.
2) The actual trade is taken when there is clear reversal of the trend from Overbought / Oversold position, based on 3 Indicators (RSI, MA and PSAR)
3) After opening first trade if the market goes in wrong direction then Asmani again waits for second trade and it is again taken where there is one more reversal of trend.
4) In this way Asmani goes on opening the trades till number of trades reach to Maximum Order per Basket given by user.
5) The Lotsize for each new order is taken based on the inputs given.
a. If MartinAdd is set to False, the Lotsize is taken based on LotMultiplier or AutoLotsCap and is same for all trades in the basket.
b. If MartinAdd is set to true, then new trade is taken with initial lot added to earlier lot.
7) The whole basket is closed when specific profit is reached as given by user as ProfitPerBasket. There is also a inbuilt safety feature, which may reduce the profit per basket if no of trades are more, so as to close the basket as soon as possible.
Back testing !
I personally don’t believe in very deep level of backtesting.
Yes, back testing should be done upto certain level to ensure that whether the EA is not failing frequently.
By spending just few hours we can back test an EA whether it is successful for 95% of cases. Actually
after 95% confirmation, even if we spend 100s of days in back testing we will never reach to that 100% level
to get assurance that the EA will give 100% safe profits in future.
In fact, based on very deep level of back testing, we are unnecessarily making the EA very conservative to
just be safe from a condition which has occurred just single time in past. And by doing this, we are losing lot
of prospective profit.
I am ready for that back test at deepest possible level, which can assure you 100% that the EA will NEVER
FAIL in future. Unfortunately such back test does not exist.
We can optimize all parameters using back tests, but we can never optimize one parameter and that
parameter is LUCK !
So let us just be sure that EA is 95% working as expectations and then leave everything to that Market and
your Luck !
Believe it or not, that a bitter fact !
THE EA IS BACK TESTED WITH 99.9% DATA TO GIVE BEST RESULTS AT DEFAULT SETTINGS.
STILL, USER CAN CHANGE THESE DEFAULT VALUES ON HIS OWN RISK.
Inputs for Asmani Pro (Version 18.1)
1) AutoLots (True / False) : Default = True
a. If this input is set to True, then the Lotsize is calculated based on the Equity available at the time of taking the trade. It is calculated based on the second input given by user as Auto Lots Cap.
2) AutoLotsCap (Auto Lots Capital (xxx amount per 0.01 lot) : Default = 1000. (If you REDUCE this value, Profit will increase and Risk will also increase)
a. This input will be used only when the AutoLots is set to True in Input no. 1
b. In this input, please specify the amount in (USD/GBP/JPY/EUR...) for which the Lotsize 0.01 should be used.
c. E.g. if you give 100 here, then for every 100 of equity, 0.01 lot will be considered. Hence, if your equity is 1420 at a point of time, then the trade will be taken with
i. (1420 / 100) x 0.01 = 0.14 lots
d. E.g. if you give 300 here, then for every 300 of equity, 0.01 lot will be considered. Hence, if your equity is 2450 at a point of time, then the trade will be taken with
i. (2450 / 300) x 0.01 = 0.08 lots
3) LotMultiplier (For 0.01 Lotsize, Set Multiplier = 1) : Default = 1 (If you INCREASE this value, Profit will increase and Risk will also increase)
a. This input will be used only when the AutoLots is set to False in Input no. 1
b. Lotsize will be found out as Lotsize = LotMultiplier x Minimum Lot size of your broker.
c. E.g. if LotMultiplier is given as 5 and Minimum Lot size of your broker = 0.01 then the Lotsize for trade will be 0.05
d. E.g. if LotMultiplier is given as 10 and Minimum Lot size of your broker = 0.01 then the Lotsize for trade will be 0.1
4) MartinAdd (True / False) : Default = False (If you make this TRUE then Baskets will be closed fast and Risk will also increase)
a. If MartinAdd is set to true, then new trade is taken with initial lot added to earlier lot.
b. If MartinAdd is false then, then new trade is taken same as earlier LotSize.
** Martingale system is risky system. Please Back Test before using it and always use with higher capitals
6) ProfitPerBasket (Exit Profit (USD/GBP/JPY) Per Basket PER 0.01 Lots) : Default = 1.0 (If you INCREASE this value, Profit will increase and Risk will also increase)
a. The basket of trades is closed when the collective profit of the basket reaches this value per 0.01 LotSize.
b. E.g. if ProfitPerBasket = 0.7 (per 0.01 Lots), and Lotsize of your initial trade is 0.1 then the basket is closed after getting $7 profit.
7) ReduceProfitPerTrade ((True / False) : Default = True
If this is set to true, then for every trade in basket, the expected profit is reduced by amount specified in next input. This helps to close the basket early if number of orders go on increasing. After new basket starts, the profit is again reset to ProfitPerBasket given in input no. 6
8) ReduceProfitSize (True / False) : Default = 0.2 (If you REDUCE this value, Profit will increase and Risk will also increase)
If ReduceProfitPerTrade is set to true, then for every trade in open basket, the expected profit is reduced by amount specified in this value.
9) OrdersPerBasket : Default = 5
a. This is maximum number of orders Asmani will open in one basket.
10) BasketSLCheck (True / False) : Default = False
a. If this is True then Basket SL will be applied after Maximum Orders per basket are reached.
11) BasketSL in Pips : Default = 100
a. This is Safety Feature built to avoid sudden DrawDown after Maximum Orders per Basket are opened.
b. After opening Max Number of Orders, Asmani will put a SL for all order based on this value added / subtracted to the last order price.
c. Please DON’T keep this value very small, otherwise a Basket will exit in loss frequently after maximum orders are reached.
10) RSI Value : Default = 10;
11) Top RSI Value : Default = 70;
12) Bottom RSI Value : Default = 30;
13) Trend Slope : Default = 4; (If you INCREASE this value, Profit will increase and Risk will also increase)
a. This value will determine whether the trend is strong or not. If you increase this value, then number
of trades will increase, but which will also increase the risk.