What is Martingale?
Please refer these blogs to understand this strategy.
How to do it safely?
- Avoid News time: Most of the martingale strategy blow accounts at the news time. So it’s better to stop trading at-least 1 day before any major fundamental news.
- Avoid Volatile Pair: The more volatile the pair, the more is the risk. Ignore pairs like GBPJPY, EURNZD, and GBPAUD.
- Avoid over-trading: Don’t leave martingale to run forever. If you find a good trade run it once, get some profits and stop.
- Equity Protection: Set your maximum loss and stick with it. After getting some profits you may increase your risk appetite.
How are we using it?
- Trading in following pairs: NZDCHF, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, and EURGBP.
- Stop trading in pairs, 1 or 2 days before the major events.
- Trend Trading: Look for the major trend in H1 chart and prefer to trade in that direction.
- Movement Trading: Look for an opportunity when a pair shows a quick movement into a single direction.
Expert Advisor: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/28509