Not many economic dockets and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
- China: FDI details for August will be reported at 5:30 GMT. Money
supply and loans statistics may get released today.
- Portugal: Consumer price index for August will be reported today.
- Switzerland: Unemployment rate for August will be reported at 5:45 GMT.
- United States: Fed’s Lockhart is scheduled to speak today at 12:05 GMT and Brainard will be speaking at 17:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: CB leading economic index will be published at 13:30 GMT.
- Australia: RBA asst. governor Kent is scheduled to speak at 22:30 GMT.
- Auction: United States will auction 3-month and 6-month bill at 15:30 GMT and 3-year note at 17:00 GMT.