Swiss National Bank statement following the rate hold decision 16 June 2016
- franc significantly overvalued
- Brexit concerns causing uncertainty and may increase
Here ya go. As per printed programme.
- expects moderate growth in global economy to sustain over the coming quarters
- indicators suggest recovery will be on going
- inflation to rise faster than previously forecast
- GDP 2016 1-1.5% unchanged
Full SNB release here.
Earlier they published their Financial Stability Report.
USDCHF 0.9603 EURCHF 1.0828 both unchanged by the expected news/rhetoric