FxWirePro: USD/INR Fails to Sustain Above 66.90, Intraday Bias Remains Bearish
- USD/INR is currently trading around 66.83.
- It made intraday high at 66.91 and low at 66.81 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 66.95 marks.
- A daily close below 66.84 will take the parity down around key supports at 66.54, 66.42(May 01, 2016 low) /66.32 (November 2015 low) /66.23/66.10/65.95/65.81 marks respectively.
- On the other side, key resistance levels are seen at 66.84 (55D EMA)/ 66.95/ 67.17 (December 14, 2015 high) levels respectively.
- In addition, Indian stock markets are trading on a negative note. As BSE Sensex was trading 0.04% lower at 25,481 while NSE Nifty down by 0.17% to 7,801 points.
We prefer to take short position in USD/INR below 66.80, stop loss 66.95 and target 66.42 marks.