FxWirePro: Gold Struggles to Close Above $1300, Good to Sell on Rallies
- Potential reversal Zone - $1303 (May 2nd high)
- Gold has once again broken major psychological resistance $1300 and jumped till $1301.70 yesterday. The yellow cannot able to hold above $1300 level and started to decline from that level.It is currently trading around $1279.
- Gold has broken major support $1285 and declined till $1278 at the time of writing. Any break below $1285 will drag the commodity down till $1265/$1250/$1242 in short term.
- On the higher side major resistance is around $1303 and break above targets $1310/$1325/$1345 in short term.
- Short term trend reversal only below $1227.
It is good to sell on rallies around $1285 with SL around $1303 for the TP of $1251/$1242