FXWIREPRO: Aussie Gains Sharply on the Back of Better Than expected Nab Business Confidence Data
- AUD/NZD is trading around 1.1093 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.1103 and low at 1.1052 marks.
- Today Australia released NAB business confidence data with positive numbers at 6 m/m vs 3 m/m previous release.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.1062 marks.
- A daily close below 1.1062 will take the parity down towards 1.1016/ 1.0934 marks.
- On the other side, a sustained close above key resistance at 1.1123 will drag the parity up towards 1.1298/1.1352/1.1590 marks.
We prefer to take long position in AUD/NZD only above 1.1127, stop loss 1.1062 and target 1.1228 marks.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com