My Trade History PRO
Best Solution for any Newbie or Expert Trader!
Review your trades is the first step to a successful trader.
- Successful traders have a habit of regularly reviewing their trading performance.
- This tool will help you to do just that.
- The review process will be most effective with this tool to track your trading.
- Analyse your manual trades or the trades of your EA.
Use the 3 general view. To switch between just click on the button.
- Closed Trades
- Open Trades
- Close+Open Trades
All trades will be listed for each symbol. To go to another symbol just click on the symbols name button.
Use Alert for newly opened and closing trades. Very useful to watch your open trades. It might be initiated by EA, signal or manually.
To switch the results for Profits or PIPs, just click on the button.
Then switch the 3 analyse type. Just click on the button.
- All Symbol Mode
- 1-Symbol Mode
- 1-Trade Mode
In use of All Symbol and 1-Symbol Mode will list its special analytics.
In use of 1-Trade Mode click on the button back/next to move the chart to each trade entry. it will list its special trade analytic for that specific trade.
=== main settings
- get only today | A quick check for today trades.
- get back days (0=all, 7=week) | Enter the number of days you want to show.
- comment for EA filter | Enter a comment of your EA.
- magic number for EA (0=all) | Enter a magic number of your EA.
=== Alert settings
- Alert opening trades (use for EA or signal) | Alert newly opened trades. It might be initiated by EA, signal or manually.
- Alert closing trades (use for all) | Alert closing trades. Very useful to watch your open trades. It might be initiated by EA, signal or manually.
=== Color settings
You know how to use it.
=== other settings
- show symbol name and timeframe | A quick note on chart.
- font size | Edit for different display/screens
- Label font 1 (list) | Use "Arial" for smaller font.
- Label font 2 (chart)
- Label font 3 (button)
- main=0 or subwindow=1 | Use a number to move it into a subwindow.
- Start at pixel X | position to start
- Start at pixel Y
- Scroll number of rows list | Scroll the list up and down if the chart is full. An arrow will appear to do that.
Reach your goals and become a better trader.
I will always help you if you have any questions.
I wish you many green pips in the future.
Best Regards, Bernhard
When you click to show a trade, it can be displayed in a target chart instead of the main chart.
Advantage: you can use your own indicators in this chart and have a complete view.
Set the input "Open charts in new window" = true.
+ Open charts in new window
+ Keep new charts in the same window (target).
Added a visual option to hide money and lots.
+ Hide money and lots
Use input "print profits by 24h in experts tab" = true
+ print profits by 24h in experts tab (entry time)
(default = true) Find the best trading time!
+ print profits by comments in experts tab (for EAs used)
(default = false) Set it to true to use it.
You can now check the entry time with profits and the number of trades for each hour (broker time). It will be printed in Terminal/Experts tab. The trade mode will apply.
+ print profits by 24h in experts tab
By default the input is true.
Corrected "better pips" value on 1-Trade-Mode when used a trailing stop.
+ Alert opening trades (use for EA or signal)
+ Alert closing trades (use for all)
Added an arrow button to scroll up or down a tradelist when the chart window becomes full with too many different symbols.
Added more trade info on 1-trade-mode.
Use input comment = MANUAL to show only manual trades and filter out all automated ones.