MQLTA Draw Grid
MQLTA Draw Grid is a simple tool to help you draw a grid on your chart. Useful to do chart studies and grid simulations.
How does it work?
The tool will create horizontal lines depending on your set parameters
How to Use the Tool
Load the indicator on chart choosing your default parameters. Choose the starting point, the low and high values of the range and the style.
From the graphical panel created you will be able to create and remove the grid and change some of the options.
You can draw a single grid and also a secondary.
Why you should use the Draw Grid?
Draw Grid is a useful tool to quickly draw and remove a grid from the chart, so that you can do some price and trend studies and simulations.
- Indicator Name - used to create the graphical objects
- Start Price - the starting price for the grid, if set to 0 the current close price will be used
- Minimum Value - lowest level of the grid, if 0 this will be the lowest price of the chart
- Maximum Value - highest level of the grid, if 0 this will be the highest price of the chart
- Main Grid Leg - Distance, in points, between the main lines
- Main Grid Style - type of line to draw
- Main Grid Color - Color of the main lines
- Main Grid Thickness - width of the main lines
- Show Secondary Grid - to enable or disable the drawing of the second grid
- Secondary Grid Leg - Distance, in points, between the secondary lines
- Secondary Grid Style - type of line to draw
- Secondary Grid Color - Color of the secondary lines
- Secondary Grid Thickness - width of the secondary lines
- Horizontal spacing - starting position of the panel
- Vertical spacing - starting position of the panel
If you like this tool please take a minute to leave a review.
If you have suggestions to improve it please send me a message and we can discuss it further.
Feel free to visit my profile and "Add to friends" https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mql4autotrading.