The Expert Advisor is based on an adaptive algorithm, using many self-tuning parameters.
All Low Risk and Standard Risk sets of orders have a strict limit on losses (5% DD per order or time limit).
Low price - temporary promotion!
New sets are in the "Comments" section comments #45-49.
- The EA does not use Martingale;
- The minimum starting deposit is $300;
- No need to close the robot during news releases;
- It works with 4 and 5-digit quotes;
- A multi-level model of a quantum set.
- Currency pairs: EUR/USD;
- Leverage: >200;
- Timeframe: М15;
- Account: preferably ECN;
- To use Trailing Stop, it is highly recommended to have an account with zero Stop Levels.
General Trading Settings
- Start trading - enable/disable the Expert Advisor.
- TakeProfit - take profit value for the orders opened by the EA, depends on the specific currency pair and trading style (if set to zero, ATR values are used);
- Slip - maximum allowed slippage.
- MagicNumber - unique number of positions opened by the EA.
Settings for optimization
- Quantum algorithm level - select the quantum model level;
- High level RSI - RSI parameter;
- Low level RSI - RSI parameter;
- Level for filter - level for filter;
- Maximum support orders - the maximum number of open support orders;
- LotExponent in support orders - lot exponent for support orders;
- Minimum distance between support orders - the minimum distance between support orders.
- Lots - initial lot size. It is activated, if the values of Risk and DepoStep are zero;
- Risk - percentage of the deposit balance to increase the initial lot. It is activated, if the value of Lots size is zero;
- DepoStep - deposit size step for doubling the initial lot. It is activated, if the values of Lots and Risk are zero.
- Use Down TakeProfit - enable/disable TakeProfit down parameter;
- Order number Down TakeProfit - after which order to lower TakeProfit;
- New TakeProfit - new value TakeProfit;
- Stop by equity - enable/disable limitation of losses by equity.
- Value of equity - allowable loss by equity, at which all orders previously opened by the EA are closed.
- Use Trailing Stop - enable/disable the Trailing Stop parameter.
- Fixed trailing size - size of the Trailing Stop in points from the order opening price;
- The size of the correction Trailing Stop - price range in points from Fixed trailing size to trigger Trailing Stop.
2. Other minor fixes.
2. Improved the quality of entry into the first position.
3. Other minor fixes.
2. Added display of the set in the information panel;
3. Added display of the lot size of the next order in the information panel;
4. Added 1 and 2 level quanta;
5. Added 3 new RSI levels;
6. Added time limit for open orders;
7. Other changes to the general algorithm.