The Expert Advisor is based on an adaptive algorithm, using many self-tuning parameters.
All Low Risk and Standard Risk sets of orders have a strict limit on losses (5% DD per order or time limit).
New sets are in the "Comments" section comments #94-98.
- The EA does not use Martingale;
- The minimum starting deposit is $300;
- No need to close the robot during news releases;
- It works with 4 and 5-digit quotes;
- A multi-level model of a quantum set.
- Currency pairs: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY;
- Leverage: >200;
- Timeframe: М15;
- Account: preferably ECN;
- To use Trailing Stop, it is highly recommended to have an account with zero Stop Levels.
General Trading Settings
- Start trading - enable/disable the Expert Advisor.
- TakeProfit - take profit value for the orders opened by the EA, depends on the specific currency pair and trading style (if set to zero, ATR values are used);
- Slip - maximum allowed slippage.
- MagicNumber - unique number of positions opened by the EA.
Settings for optimization
- Quantum algorithm level - select the quantum model level;
- High level RSI - RSI parameter;
- Low level RSI - RSI parameter;
- Level for filter - level for filter;
- Maximum support orders - the maximum number of open support orders;
- LotExponent in support orders - lot exponent for support orders;
- Minimum distance between support orders - the minimum distance between support orders.
- Lots - initial lot size. It is activated, if the values of Risk and DepoStep are zero;
- Risk - percentage of the deposit balance to increase the initial lot. It is activated, if the value of Lots and DepoStep is zero;
- DepoStep - deposit size step for doubling the initial lot. It is activated, if the values of Lots and Risk are zero.
- Use Down TakeProfit - enable/disable TakeProfit down parameter;
- Order number Down TakeProfit - after which order to lower TakeProfit;
- New TakeProfit - new value TakeProfit;
- Stop by equity - enable/disable limitation of losses by equity.
- Value of equity - allowable loss by equity, at which all orders previously opened by the EA are closed.
- Use Trailing Stop - enable/disable the Trailing Stop parameter.
- Fixed trailing size - size of the Trailing Stop in points from the order opening price;
- The size of the correction Trailing Stop - price range in points from Fixed trailing size to trigger Trailing Stop.
2. Added parameter - StopLoss;
3. Added parameter - Trailing Stop Level II;
4. Changed quantum algorithms;
5. Improved the quality of entry into the first position;
6. Other minor fixes.
2. Added days filter;
3. Added time filter;
4. Other minor fixes and additions.
2. Changed quanta algorithms;
3. Added a new level of quanta;
4. Improved quality of entry in the first position;
5. Optimization for tests with a quality of 99.9%.
2. Other minor fixes.
2. Improved the quality of entry into the first position.
3. Other minor fixes.
2. Added display of the set in the information panel;
3. Added display of the lot size of the next order in the information panel;
4. Added 1 and 2 level quanta;
5. Added 3 new RSI levels;
6. Added time limit for open orders;
7. Other changes to the general algorithm.