Market Statistics Dashboard
Market Statistic Dashboard is an interesting tool for statistic analysis.
This indicator scans the market and returns very accurate statistical analysis.
The analysis is based on historical data.
For example: it analyzes monthly chart and compares all the monthly charts in the past.
The statistical analysis is run also on other TFs: weekly and daily ones.
It is necessary to wait for the confluence of all timeframes to have a higher statistical certainty for the trading signal.
Note: refresh your history center to have more reliable statistical data.
- SYMBOLS (28 symbols)
- Suffix to hide (insert the Suffix to hide from symbols)
- TF SETTINGS
- STATISTICS SETTINGS
- Statistics Year To Analyze (How many years to analyze)
- Enable Alert (the dashboard gives an alert when all TFs are of the same color)
- RECTANGLE GRAPHIC SETUP
- Long_Color (Long results > 50%)
- Short_Color (Short results > 50%)
- TextColor (results = 50%, not valid)
- DASHBOARD POSITION SETTINGS
- X to change the position from High
- COLORS AND SIZE SETTINGS
- Open_In_A_New_Chart (true/false)
- User Template to add on chart opened
Add TF to show and correct defect on refresh values.