Ilan Dynamic Pro
The present Expert Advisor is based on the "Ilan 1.6 Dynamic" EA which is widely used by the large number of traders and thus deserves increased attention from professional developers producing lots of advisor’s modifications. There are many variations of this advisor, each having its own pros and cons, but all these modifications are united by a common position averaging algorithm that is used to close a series of unidirectional orders at the total Take Profit level. I have created a modification of the EA with the whole code written from scratch and the analytical unit completely redesigned. Now Expert Advisor stands 100% up to its name as it has almost all parameters dynamically variable depending on the situation on the active chart. Dynamically adjustable parameters allow obtaining sufficiently stable operation with different instruments even with the default settings with no initial optimization. At the same time, all important parameters are available for optimization and fine-tuning for a specific instrument and trading conditions. In this "Ilan Dynamic Pro" modification I have tried to bring my own vision of effective averaging algorithm, implementing the idea led by many years of professional MT4 development experience and my own vision of the Forex market.
Depending on the signal, the EA can open positions in two directions - buy and sell. If necessary, the Expert Advisor can be customized to work in only one direction.
The volume of the initial order is automatically calculated when the proportional calculation function is enabled. If the price moves against the position, an averaging order is automatically placed. The averaging algorithm can be flexibly adjusted by special input parameters. If necessary, the algorithm of proportional volume calculation can be disabled in the EA's input parameters. In this case, the Advisor will always start a series with the volume specified in the input parameters.
- Positions - select the direction of position opening.
- Time Frame - period of the chart at which all the calculations are made.
- Magic Number - identification ("magic") number for each order.
- Start Time - trading start time.
- Stop Time - trading stop time.
- Balance - the reference balance for proportional calculation of the initial position volume. If 0, the function is disabled and initial position volume is equal to Lots_.
- Lots - the reference volume for proportional calculation of the initial position volume.
- Max Lots - the maximum volume of orders in lots. The parameter is also used in proportional calculation, the value of the maximum volume will change as the account balance grows. If set to 0, the function is disabled.
- Stop Loss K - coefficient for Stop Loss level calculation.
- Take Profit K1 - coefficient for Take Profit level calculation.
- Take Profit K2 - coefficient for calculation of the total Take Profit level in series.
- Shift K - coefficient for calculating the offset level from the last order in order to place a new order in the series.
- Market Execution - set the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels for market orders after the orders are opened. This parameter should be used when working on an ECN account.
- Slippage - maximum deviation from the requested price in points when opening and closing market positions.
- Maximal drawdown - the maximum allowable drawdown as a percentage of the active account balance.
- Use Trailing Stop - enabling the Trailing Stop function. If set to false, the Trailing Stop function does not work.
- Level - as soon as profit in points becomes equal or greater than the specified level, the command for placing a Stop Loss order is issued automatically. The order level is set at the specified distance from the current price. If the price moves in favorable direction, the trailing stop automatically moves stop loss following the price. Otherwise, the order is not modified.
- Step - step size in points.
The maximum volume of orders in lots "Max Lots".