Signal Lot Enlarger Pro
Found a great signal, but a provider's lot is too small? You need larger position volume, but terminal settings are too poor? SignalLotEnlarger will increase the provider's position volume by means of a duplicate order of the needed volume. Just set a lot size and a name of a signal for copying orders from.
This is the version with extended functionality, the lite version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/8117
With the Pro version you can:
- disable copying new orders from the signal and simultaneously control the previously opened duplicates;
- copy and control one specific order;
- copy orders even when they are in profit (a separate mode is provided for that);
- duplicate and control the take profit and stop loss of the original orders (this feature will be useful in cases of disconnection from the server)
- Copy_ (Allow copying) - enable/disable copying (set false in case when it is necessary to control the already opened pairs without opening new duplicates);
- Kof (Lot multiplier) - lot multiplier for the opened position copy;
- Signal_Name - name of the signal (you can copy it form the provider's comment to the order) ;
- Profit_Opening - if true, a duplicate is opened only when the original has a negative profit, false - duplication happens in any case;
- OneOrderCtrl - enable/disable single order control;
- ControlTicket (Order Ticket) - ticket of the required order (if single order control mode is enabled, this parameter is ignored);
- Send_Mail - enable/disable E-mail notifications on opening positions.
The EA's Features:
- The EA operation does not depend on ticks, opening/closing positions, changing the stop loss and take profit happens almost instantly;
- Positions of any currency pairs are copied;
- The duplicates are closed automatically;
Testing the Expert Advisor:
Prior to install the EA on a real trading account you can examine its performance on a demo account. You need to install the EA and open/close positions manually specifying the signal name in their comments, and this signal name must be preliminarily specified in Signal_Name parameter (i.e. you simulate real signal orders).
- Install the EA on one chart only;
- Be careful when choosing the lot size - don't run it into the ground;
- Enter the exact name of the signal to the Signal_name parameter
Video example of the EA operation can be seen on the page of the Signal_Lot_Enlarger_Lite https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/8117
Your comments and suggestions concerning new versions of SignalLotEnlarger are welcome. Write in Comments or send private messages to the developer.
To use the "Kof(Lot multiplier)" parameter in lot calculation, it is necessary for the "Fixed Lot" to be equal to zero. Otherwise, the lot size of the duplicate order will be equal to value of the "Fixed Lot" parameter.
2) Expanded the copying conditions. The "Opening mode" parameter.
The required copying conditions can selected from the drop-down menu of the parameter:
A) copy only the orders of the signals with a profit less than or equal to zero;
B) copy orders with a profit greater than zero;
C) copy in all cases.