Signal Lot Enlarger Lite
Found a great signal, but a provider's lot is too small? You need larger position volume, but terminal settings are too poor? SignalLotEnlarger will increase the provider's position volume by means of a duplicate order of the needed volume. Just set a lot size and a name of a signal for copying orders from.
The EA's Features:
- Duplication occurs when the price is equal to, either lower (for Buy) or higher (for Sell) than the open price of the signal position;
- Copies positions of any currency pair;
- Closes duplicate orders automatically;
- Checks availability of signal positions on every tick (incoming according to the chart with the attached EA).
- Kof - lot multiplier for the opened duplicate position;
- Sygnal_Name - name of the signal (you can copy it form the provider's comment to the order) .
Testing the Expert Advisor:
Prior to install the EA on a real trading account you can examine its performance on a demo account. You need to install the EA and open/close positions manually specifying the signal name in their comments, and this signal name must be preliminarily specified in Signal_Name parameter (i.e. you simulate real signal orders).
- Install the EA on one chart only;
- Be careful when choosing the lot size - don't run it into the ground.
You comments and suggestions concerning new versions of SignalLotEnlarger are welcome. Write in Comments or send the developer private messages.
1) Increased program operation speed: duplicate orders are now opened and closed irrespective of ticks almost instantly.
2) New function send position information via E_Mail when a duplicate order is opened/closed.
To configure E_Mail notifications set Send_Mail = true, and configure emails in the terminal (menu "Tools" - "Options" - "Emails"). Read the terminal Help if you have any problems.
IMPORTANT. Do not forget to restart the terminal after you change email settings in the Tools menu.