iMacd only read 4 digits after the dot instead of 5 or 6

example

Hi everyone. I want say, pls my english is not so good and I hope that everyone understand me my question.

I write this text because I have a problem between the real value of MACD indicator that it is in this way, 0.123456 and the iMacd read only read 4 digits, this way 0.1234. Somebody can help me and say how I can get from iMacd 5 or 6 digits after the dot?

Thanks so much.

josecarlos:

Hi everyone. I want say, pls my english is not so good and I hope that everyone understand me my question.

I write this text because I have a problem between the real value of MACD indicator that it is in this way, 0.123456 and the iMacd read only read 4 digits, this way 0.1234. Somebody can help me and say how I can get from iMacd 5 or 6 digits after the dot?

How do you know you are only getting 4 digits ?  Print ?  Comment ?  read the documentation for those functions . . .  ah you used Alert() . . . read the documentation.

RaptorUK:
How do you know you are only getting 4 digits ?  Print ?  Comment ?  read the documentation for those functions . . .  ah you used Alert() . . . read the documentation.

Hi, in the screenshot I show you the value of iMACD in the below part ( mesage ) and you can see clearly in the indicator MACD between two arrows how the value is clearly in this format 0.123456.

I don't understand your question, in the picture is clear, I think.

josecarlos:

Hi, in the screenshot I show you the value of iMACD in the below part ( mesage ) and you can see clearly in the indicator MACD between two arrows how the value is clearly in this format 0.123456.

I don't understand your question, in the picture is clear, I think.

Have you read the documentation for the functions you are using ?  . . . click this link:  Alert() or  Print()

josecarlos: I write this text because I have a problem between the real value of MACD indicator that it is in this way, 0.123456 and the iMacd read only read 4 digits, this way 0.1234. Somebody can help me and say how I can get from iMacd 5 or 6 digits after the dot?

You are calling iMacd() which returns a double. I N F I N I T E   D I G I T S.

Do what RaptorUK suggests,

RaptorUK:
Have you read the documentation for the functions you are using ?  . . . click this link:  Alert() or  Print()

Thanks everyone. Now I read Alert() and Print() and know that only write 4 digits.

A lot of thanks.

Reason: