MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 987

[Deleted]
#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 3#property indicator_color1 DimGray#property indicator_color2 Lime#property indicator_color3 Reddouble price[0],G[0],R[0];int N;int init(){   IndicatorBuffers(3);   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1,DimGray);SetIndexBuffer(0...
[Deleted]
  $1 billion mql4 coding job  (12   1 2)
Here is the job. A mql4 programmer wanted to code an expert advisor that can make a computer get up and walk on water in high heels.
[Deleted]
if my broker is using 5 digits and i want the slippage set to 3 pips i have to send 30 on ordersend() ?
Hello, Newbie, I created my Stochastic EA to learn MQL4. Sure , my code could be more beautiful , but it works. Below the code for opening a Buy and closing it. Seeking to improve , my question is as follows : You can view on the same bar , I get several Trades when I have a small "TakeProfit"
Hello forum, would someone mind telling me if there is a limit to the number of "if" functions you can use in a section of code, and if yes, what the limit is. I am getting the following as an error when compiling my code: "if" too complex expression error I have had the code compile successfully...
Hi all, just a quick question. I want to combine PSAR with other conditions as a filter for my entry and exit signals but am not sure when the PSAR value is calculated and plotted on my chart. My reading of the maths behind PSAR is that is based on the previous bar via the equation below. Does that...
Is it possible to generate a 'Back Test' report in the 'Strategy Tester' that doesn't not include all of the individual trade details? Possibly the same for the 'Optimization Report' as well?
Hello to everyone, 3 Years ago, I started to create what was probably the most complex EA you will find in internet, it has an very complex algorithm that allow you to choose every condition on every indicator you select. I'm a skill programmer, I have programmed real machine robots in industry for
  100% winning EA  (19   1 2)
hello friends i made 100% winning macd Ea. it is 100% accurate but i am facing one problem with ea macd ea is opening only one trade at a time when one trade is open ea is not opening another pair trade if anyone having code of that the same problem please share me. i want if euro/usd H1 chart is
I have been trying to modify the stochastic histogram indicator so whenever a bar appears above 0 then an arrow will be drawn on the chart to buy. Then whenever a bar appears below 0 then an arrow will be drawn on the chart to sell. However, the indicator will not drawn the arrows. Here is the...
Hi guys, i try to read a file .set: string PathTester_set_2  = TerminalPath()+"\\experts\files\\EURUSD_MR_10.SET"Copy_set=FileOpen(PathTester_set_2,FILE_READ,';');   but i have this error: I need to say if the file EURUSD_MR_10.SET exist.... Please help. Thank's
Hi, Recently I ran into a problem of calculating the value of a tick in deposit currency for Futures & CFDs. Has anyone done this before? Any help would be much appreciated. Regards, Artur
I have been searchingthe MT4 forums & database to find a way to automatically generate magicnumbers but to be able to do it easily and still be able to track orders afterMT4 closes or your EA is compiled. This should work no matter what if for anexample there two orders of the same: currency pair...
I'm sure someone else probably asked this question already but i cant seem to find an answer.. is there some command i can use (eg. int indicator.CCI.Value1 ) to get output values from a given indicator? right now I modify the indicator to export the values to a txt and then have my EA read the txt
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to MetaTrader and was wondering if it's easy to create a script to close all open positions at a certain time - and if possible to activate this as some form as script when I am away from my PC. Using MetaTrader with FXCM if this helps. Any help greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Nick
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                         연습.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net...
[Deleted]
Anyone can comment the use of ARIMA & ARMA indicators? ARIMA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoregressive_integrated_moving_average ARMA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoregressive_moving_average
Hi, When I delete or update the Prices Alert for to notify me for buy or sell. It is not working. when I closed and restart the metatrader the old info well show again. Pls help me to solve this problem.
Hi guys, I have tried to find an offline chart like constant range bar, but in this specific case, I like to make an offline chart, so that each candle consist of defined constant volume(ticks). Unfortunately the s-Constant Range Bars.mq4 file was very complex and its indexes was not clear in order...
[Deleted]
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,startVolume,Ask+ strategySelectMovement*pip,0, 0,Ask+strategySelectMovement+ martingaleTakeProfit*pip); Here is the code im using, if i change OP_BUYLIMIT to OP_BUY (changing ask to market) the strategy works fine, however it wont let me do it with a limit. There is no...
  Text Translation  (3)
Many of the Russian mgl files uses a description text language that can not be translated into English by Google Translate or Yahoo Babel Fish. Here is an example: string PuthTerminal    = TerminalPath()+"\experts\files";                  //Ïóòü ê òåðìèíàëó    string FileOptim       = "optimise...
[Deleted]
Hola a todos, no se ingles asi que espero que alguien que hable español, me pueda ayudar. Veran, no se porque pero no puedo nunca ver bien los numeros de los precios, solo puedo ver 2 o 3, pero no la cifra completa, he intentado de todo, pero nada, aca les muestro una imagen [URL=http://imageshack...
I thought for sure it was a problem with each line needing a unique name so I used a for loop to change a part of it each time. But it doesn't work. I want it to show a vertical line every time the stochastic crosses. This is my code for it. I'm thinking I need some kind of array to store the...
Can anybody post a code example of an indicator that paint bars, like Metatrade does? If Close(i+1)>Close(i) blue bars If Close(i+1)<Close(i) red bars Thanks
[Deleted]
  news.dat  (3)
Hi everyone, I can't find the file news.dat in my history folder anymore. I used to see it some months ago. Does anyone know if Metaquotes has changed something and that we don't have access to the file anymore. Thanks Cheers
my dll is not under ........\expert\libraries\ folder, may i import it like this #import "E:\dlls\hhhh.dll" if can do this maner,will the ea run slowly,or not accurate ? thanks
Still working towards a comprehensive. long term traditional Trading Journal. I'm wondering if there is any way in MQL4 to utilize the widely used and standardized 'Tags' to save the EA Name, Version Number and Set File (info) that many such apps including Windows itself can directly access?
[Deleted]
Has anybody ever run into this before, I searched the forums but nothing came up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
[Deleted]
  About EUR/USD  (2)
Hello, please give me some informations about EUR/USD. I want to know where is the end of this rally, EUR/USD now running about 1.30070, I want to know probably where will be the end, 1.31 or 1.32... I can not understand, please give me some idea, I will remain grateful to you. Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hello, i created an Expert Advisor for an offline chart that looks like the following code: int init() { start(); return(0); } int start() { while (!IsStopped()) { RefreshRates(); //execution code Sleep(1000); //print each 5 mins a message "i am alive"...