Maximal Drawdown period

Hi !

Is there a way to check - other than manually browse through the report - which was the period that contains the maximal drawdown ? It would be even better to get a list of the drawdowns, with dates ( maximal, second maximal, third, etc ).

no way with original MT4 functionality. the MT4 generated equity graph is of little use. generate it by yourself to get a clearer picture about what's going on during a test.

generated equity graph from a RSI-Martingale EA test run.

btw: not possible in MT5. one more reason to not switch...

I guess you pointed to the //~~~~~~~~~~MaxDownX-Function: ? . To tell the truth im not a programmer. How can i generate that equity graph ? Is there a made EA / Script for it ?

Sharmway: ...Is there a made EA / Script for it ?

There can't be a ready-made EA or script because the tester can only run one EA at a time (your strategy). It's a library you have to integrate in the EA under test, so you need proper programming skills to use it.

The following code is to demonstrate how the library is used. It will *not* compile because of missing dependencies.

Files:
history.mqh  3 kb
history.mq4  65 kb

Ah, ok. That cant be done, as i'm testing a commercial EA ... Thank you for your time.
Reason: