is there a document for relation of pairs

Hi all,

I need to know if is there a document that describe a relation  between pairs. For example when i Buy in EUR/USD i Sell in USD/CHF so i need to know if is there a related pairs with GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, and USDCAD

1. When you registered, perhaps you missed the part about Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic.
  2. What is a Currency Cross Pair? | Currency Crosses | Learn Forex Trading - babypips.com Buying 0.77 lots (1/1.30) of EURUSD (is 100,000 USD) and buying 1.00 lots USDCHF (100,000 USD) is the equivalent of buying EURCHF.

WHRoeder:
  1. When you registered, perhaps you missed the part about Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic.
  2. What is a Currency Cross Pair? | Currency Crosses | Learn Forex Trading - babypips.com Buying 0.77 lots (1/1.30) of EURUSD (is 100,000 USD) and buying 1.00 lots USDCHF (100,000 USD) is the equivalent of buying EURCHF.

Sorry but i cannot understand your point, could you please send me more clarification regarding  Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic.

Just to not do it once again.

Regards,

Shehab  

shehab116080: I need to know if is there a document that describe a relation  between pairs. For example when i Buy in EUR/USD i Sell in USD/CHF so i need to know if is there a related pairs with GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, and USDCAD
What part of your question has to do with the MQL4 Language? Anything about function calls? Anything about algorithm development? Code?
Reason: