Customizing Chart Questions

1. Can I increase font size on chart?

2. Can I set times to my local time zone?

3. Is there a way to see past bars open, high, low, close without having to put the cursor directly on that bar's close? Can I make a data box or something that gives me the ohlc info w/o needing to strain my eyes and just put the cursor over the bar?

Thanks

brownsfan019:

1. Can I increase font size on chart?

2. Can I set times to my local time zone?

3. Is there a way to see past bars open, high, low, close without having to put the cursor directly on that bar's close? Can I make a data box or something that gives me the ohlc info w/o needing to strain my eyes and just put the cursor over the bar?

Thanks

1.  if you mean the font of things like the X axis dates and Y axis prices ?  No.

2.  No.

3.  you can put your mouse cursor in line with the bar and look at the bottom right of the MT4 window, it gives you OHLC and Tick count (Volume)  or open the Data Window (Ctrl + D) and get the same info. 

TY for the reply.

Is there an easy way to grab objects I place on the chart? Getting better at grabbing arrows, but can't grab a circle at all today.

Thanks

brownsfan019:

Is there an easy way to grab objects I place on the chart? Getting better at grabbing arrows, but can't grab a circle at all today.

Thanks

CTRL B

and select your ellips

brownsfan019:

Try grabbing it from it's center,  you might also want to turn on single mouse click selection,  it might end up being a hindrance rather than a help though,  try it and see,  Tools>Options>Objects  then tick the box labelled Select object by single mouse click

Can I increase bar size/weight? I am using bar charts and would like a thicker bar.

thanks!!

brownsfan019:

Can I increase bar size/weight? I am using bar charts and would like a thicker bar.

You can zoom in so you have fewer bars on your chart,  that will make them bigger,  you can also customze their colours,  that might help.

brownsfan019: Can I increase bar size/weight? I am using bar charts and would like a thicker bar.

click an press + or - keys or click on the button:

Zoom

I was afraid that's what the option was. I just want a thicker bar.

Still trying to figure out why MT4 is so popular. Such simple things ignored.

Reason: