Can you creat Ea for this indicator

Hello Everyone ,

I found this indicator and i want to have an EA for it

I want it to buy when a green buy arrow appear and exit when the yellow arrow appear , if the result is loss so the next entry id double lot size .

amr_320:

Hello Everyone ,

I found this indicator and i want to have an EA for it

I want it to buy when a green buy arrow appear and exit when the yellow arrow appear , if the result is loss so the next entry id double lot size .

Better start reading:  Book  &  Documentation

amr_320: I want ...
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
I don't think he called anybody slaves,  That was how you reply me also. You need to learn speech manners because charity begins at home. If you can help then, you remain silent instead of insult.

gbemitte:
I don't think he called anybody slaves,  That was how you reply me also. You need to learn speech manners because charity begins at home. If you can help then, you remain silent instead of insult.
Demonstrate your charity before asking for it from others  . . .

gbemitte: That was how you reply me also.
And you deserve it, Don't double post. Don't hijack someone else's thread.
Reason: