MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 693

checking charts  (2)
I'm racking my brain about this and can't quite figure it out. How can I go about checking to see if a chart is open or not? And if it's not open, open it? Thanks
[Deleted]
  Strategy HELP  (2)
Please help me interpret this strategy.    Open buy rule:   ((iMomentum(NULL,0,+1,PRICE_CLOSE,0)<iMomentum(NULL,0,0,PRICE_CLOSE,0))&&(iMA(NULL,0,1,1,MODE_SMA,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)<iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0))) Open sell rule:   ((iMA(NULL,0,1,1,MODE_SMA,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)>iMA(NULL,0,3,0...
[Deleted]
Two tests, different brokers, same robot, same spread, both performed with MT4 not connected. I appreciate broker's prices vary as do their swaps. Why such a big difference in result? SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)PeriodDaily (D1) 2012.01.02 00:00 - 2015.01.02 00:00 (2012.01.01 - 2015.01...
Hi, Question as above? I tried some code here. but it shows many error! can anyone show me exact example to use enum? i tried search googling, no use? enum CurrencyEnum  {   EUR,     USD,     GBP,    AUD,   Something_else  // Other currencies     };  extern CurrencyEnum currency = EUR;
Sombody tell me I can use the below calculation formula get the value of OrderProfit() (OrderClosePrice()-OrderOpenPrice())*OrderLots()*MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE)/Point So I test it in a EA file.         profit=OrderProfit();...
I have seen that Awesome Oscillator is calculated by subtracting 34 SMA from 5 SMA. Is this the same as i am placing a 5 SMA on main chart and then placing a 34 SMA applied to 5 SMA (applied to previous indicator's data). if it is not then how to exactly code 2 moving averages where e.g; 200 SMA...
[Deleted]
Hello,  How I get actual closes prices from differnt periods in strategy. E.g. from m1 and m5 and m30.   Thank you. 
[Deleted]
From admin's account , in admin module we can add deposit funds or with draw fund from user account ,do we have Api for deposit or with draw funds  from user 's account     Many thanks   
When specifying width, the documentation states that an integer value can be passed as a parameter:  If an asterisk (*) is specified as width, value of int type must be indicated in the corresponding place of the list of passed parameters. It will be used for specifying width of the output value....
Hi, Does anyone here knows or have ever use shell32.dll because when i tried it it always return an error "Cannot call 'shell32.dll::ShellExecuteW', 'shell32.dll' is not loaded". #importint ShellExecuteW(int hWnd,int lpVerb,string lpFile,string lpParameters,string lpDirectory,int...
[Deleted]
Hello, How do you make an indicator autoscroll? I use this indicator that calculates a moving average angle but I need to refresh it al the time. What do I need to change/add so that it will automatically update on new tics/bars ? Thanks
Hello All, I've put together a custom indicator and built an EA off of it.  Below are the results of a strategy test and I'm looking for comments on whether or not these number are good enough to start trading live and automatically or should I be looking for better numbers in a strategy test...
I have used the attached EA file to do the back test. Symbol: USDJPY Model:Every tick Use date: check From:2013.01.01 To:2013.01.31 Period:M1 Spread:Current When I checked the log file, there were something which I don't understand. Here is a part of the log file. 0 14:05:59.823 TestGenerator
Hi, Can anyone help on how MT4 calculate the Exposure of each symbol on the new exposure tab? Thanks, Eyal. 
Is there a way to "batch" enter arrows onto a chart?   say from and excel spread sheet. Or is the only way to excruciatingly put them in one at a time, or wait for the extreemly slow process of the visual mode?   The tester spits out in a short time all the orders etc. in a nice report that can be...
Any suggestions for me? I cannot extract the setup file for MT4 on my macbook air. Thanks, Lorraine
Hi, This morning a new editor b1035 was installed and caused immediatly many problems: My Defines.mqh-file (only 163 lines!!) compiles with no Errors in the old editor b996 and terminal b745 (broker 1) this morning: 'Defines.mqh'    Defines.mqh    1    1 'Errors.mqh'    Errors.mqh    1    1 0...
    if (iCCI(NULL, PERIOD_D1,14,PRICE_OPEN,1) > 100) Does this look correct? I have a feeling that the 100 will be referenced from the timeframe the EA is running on rather than d1?
Hello to everyone!   I don't know how to solve this problem....   void CreateIndi()  {   string  Valuta;   double  Apertura,Prezzo,Percent;   int     B=0,Divisore=1;   double  Percentuale[];   double  NumeroValuta[];      ArrayResize(Percentuale,SymbolsTotal(StrumentiWatchList));...
hey can metatrade provide user 's deposit and withdrawal option many thanks
  add balance  (3)
i wan to add further balance in account info in mql ,how we can do this
When using OrderModify() to set the values of "takeprofit" and "stoploss", should I suppose the "takeprofit" or the "stoploss" is an Ask price or a Bid price for an existing long and short orders respectively?
Hello Guys To trail a position There is alot of methods , For example you can use The Candle trailing Or The Moving Average Trailing Or The High/Low Swing Or The simple trailing :) , That's what I know .But I don't know witch is the best one ?! , Let's See whats your Best Trailng Stop Method
Hi, This is my idea. I want make moving or dynamic taking profit if pending order fill... PO=pending order, TP=taking profit Example: PO3---------------------------- = PO3 trigger, all TP at TP3   PO2---------------------------- = PO2 trigger, all TP at TP2 TP3++++++++++++++++...
[Deleted]
Hello all..  I have spent the last 2 days trying to befriend the MT4 & MT5 apps for Android, and I am not having much luck in figuring out how the developers of these things are thinking. Since 2011 I have been trading with Plus500, and the last six months pretty much ONLY using their android app on...
I have never found a way to do this; does anyone know if there is a method. For example, calling one can put an RSI on a chart, then an moving average of that RSI. In code, how do I get the value of that MA on the RSI
[Deleted]
Hello,  It is a pity that we can not save the name of the symbol, Date From, Date To, etc. in the Tester. It is a pity also that we can not use the debug in the Tester.
Hi, I need an expert advisor that automatically exports the .csv file to the desktop after every 15 minutes. Thanks
[Deleted]
How to write date and time with mql4  order expiration?      here is my code,I want to add a date and an expiration time but I do not know how to write the date and time  If i want to insert a date and a time  for orderexpiration How i write this?       Achat = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1...
Dear MQL4 users. Im "in shock" I cant understand the behaviour of my EA when backtesting, maybe you could help me a little bit. I look at indicators in different timeframes, here is what I use: bool Long_Ready()   {      if(iMA(Symbol(),30,200,0,1,0,1)<Close[0])         if(iMA(Symbol(),5,200,0,1,0...