Problem with Android notifications

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can advise me on what is going on.

I use MT4 to send PUSH notifications to my android phone. When the phone receives a notification it displays in the notification area, but when I then click on it to see the whole message inside the MT4 app, there's no message there! I've reinstalled the app but that didn't help... The notifications obviously reach the phone, but when I open the app there's nothing there. I'd appreciate any help or advise in resolving this.

/Swedish Trader 

Your account Description is probably way to long (more than 15 characters) .There is a limitation in the MT4 android client, which cannot show the notification if the account description is more than 15 characters. A fix should be coming in 1-2 months.

SwedishTrader:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can advise me on what is going on.

I use MT4 to send PUSH notifications to my android phone. When the phone receives a notification it displays in the notification area, but when I then click on it to see the whole message inside the MT4 app, there's no message there! I've reinstalled the app but that didn't help... The notifications obviously reach the phone, but when I open the app there's nothing there. I'd appreciate any help or advise in resolving this.

/Swedish Trader 

Did you edit to reduce your account description characters? 
Reason: