My Range EA make 30.000 Pips last week - page 2

PipTraderTim, it's interesting to me. I'd like to be part of this.

my mail   snakehammer@mail.ru

Sounds interesting. If you still want participates to take part in your trial, please email me at nightrider152@hotmail.com

You first need to make adjustments to the tail risk before you take anyone's money. If not your system will not work on live platform.

PipTraderTim wrote >>

Hello,

I have developed a EA System that makes good profit in sideway market.

Attach is a backtest with my EA from last week trading EURUSD 5 min Chart, it has make more then 30.000 Pips with 0.1 Lot.

If the market move to a trend the risk become bigger to loose, but I think it is also a good result, the risk reward Ratio is good.

I want to ask you what do you think from such a strategie and also I am interrestet if somebody has a account with minimum 1000 Euro and if he want to trade with me this strategie and then make fity fity the win.

Regards
Timi

Hi

Will like to try it out with real money but has to check it out first on demo account.

If it's okay by you send it and let's set the ball rolling.

Thanks and nice day.

Dr Soji

I think it worth a shot, you can contact me on mkext3fs@yahoo.it

If you want we can exchange ideas how about modify the EA to make it profitable in trend market, i've some ideas and an ea that does that.

Hello Trader TIM

you have a missing: it is to tetermning when you have a trending (risky) MARKET OR A RANGE-MARKET:

I have an indicator that could help you wolfgschiller@web.de

Hello Everybody,

thank you all for your interest. My subscribtion to the topic was not ok, i get no message and miss all the answers, sorry.

At the moment we have had two bad weeks for my EA becaue of the big Trend in EURUSD, and I was looking for trading this pair.

In the first week we have had a account with 10.000 or 1000 Euro or Dollar, and have trade 0.1 or 0.01 Lot and make over 30.000 Pips, in the second week we have had a trend and loose 10.000 Pips and this week we also would loose, because it was trending all the time and I have no trendfilter till know put into my system, but i plan to do.

I will contact then some of the people here that have show they interest, thank you all very much.

Have a nice day.

Hello! I am interested to your EA. I would like to try on demo first.

Could you send me a copy?

qq75@citromail.hu

Thank you

Hi PipTraderTIM,

Well this problem with trend markets can be overcomed easy.

If you send me the EA, I will test it, and fit it with extra trend-indicator, so basically we can test 2 EAs. Demo account first and then go live.

We can share the profits, and fight the obstacles, as long as there is no loss in the Demo sessions.

My e-mail is sstteeff2222@yahoo.co.uk

Nice Christmas !!

Regards

Stefan Heinz

Hmm I belive it shouldnt be very hard to cut trades during trends, have you seen a rainbow system ?

Send it to me plz i'll try to figure it out.

k.kubiszewski@gmail.com

thx.

Reason: