MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 695

I don't know if this is good,bad or ugly I'm finally to the point where I can actually create an EA that does what I want so now I'm back testing and really don't know what to make of my testing. NOTE: I know martingale features are risky and generally stink, but this EA makes a profit and only had...
I would like to Enter the trade and then have the 1st Pyramid order occur at the next Bid with a multiple of 20pips.  Example:  Entry 1.3315 then (Pyramid at next Bid with  20pip multiple after entry) 1st Pyramid occurs at 1.3320    (5 Pips from Entry in this example , but varies depending on when...
[Deleted]
Online Trading. Many have heard about Internet trading. Those who never met him, thinking that it is selling or buying anything online. This notion clearly indicates the currency market or the stock market. Internet Trading - so when people operate on buying or selling currency securities via the...
[Deleted]
Day trading refers to the buying and selling of financial instruments like currencies, stocks or futures contracts, on the same trading day. This type of stock investment involves a lot of risk. Day traders carry out day trading by purchasing and selling stocks rapidly on the same day. Securing...
Hi all, I found that MT4(Build 745) is compulsory requiring enum type variable to have a default value, which is very confused. Below is my code segment. enum LineType{   UP_TRENDLINE,   DN_TRENDLINE};class FractalLine{   private:      datetime    left,...
[Deleted]
hi everyone, I made a custom indicator for myself a couple of days ago n i wanted to use it in an expert advisor. The indicator is something like the RSI of MACD which i hope will be a good tool for scalping. I'm currently trying to make my own scalping system with Bollinger Bands  MACD and Probably...
New article Freelance Jobs on MQL5.com - Developer's Favorite Place has been published: Developers of trading robots no longer need to market their services to traders that require Expert Advisors - as now they will find you. Already, thousands of traders place orders to MQL5 freelance developers,...
MathPower() seems fairly straight forward I'm getting "empty controlled statement found" if(mlots >= MathPow(LotSize,3));
Hello dear coders, This way can work only if there only one trade at a time and the tp can be hit only by one trade at a time: if(OrdersHistoryTotal() > prevhistorytotal)   {      for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)      {         OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY);...
Hi everybody, Can someone tell me if there is any way to test MT4 experts in cloud network? MT5 strategy tester is very powerful... especially for multicurrency tests and cloud network... and my problem is not translate mql4 to mql5, but is the history and only single cpu-core utilize. So, many...
Hi guys: I would need to create an indicator for my MT4 that gives me an alert when price crosses a selected moving average . I do not have any idea about how to prepare the files to be included in the computer, reason why I am asking for your kind assistance. Any one can help me? Thanks a million
Chartopen() is not able to open offline charts. Is there a programmatic way to open offline charts ?
[Deleted]
I know that there are many many moving averages in existence but, is there one that moves tight with the price when the price is very flat then far away when the market trends? I see that a simple moving average will almost do this but it will not catch up to the next flat part after a rally. i have...
Hello everybody. My first time in this forum. I would like modify standard ZIGZAG indicator in order that indicator sends me a email EVERY time ZIGZAG is drawn (and redrawn). Can someone help me? Thanks a lot in advance
[Deleted]
looking for daily advanced camarilla indicator which extend to h8 & l8 i only found daily camarilla extend to h5 and l5 but i want h8 and l8
Hi all Please forgive the long SRC code Disregard most of these functions and variables they are not used and just stuff I wrote for learning. My Maclosetrade() function is not closeing trades when using Close[1] condition. However it does close when using other indicator comparisons like MA crosses...
  why -1 and i-- insead of  (11   1 2)
for(int i = OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0 ; i--) IMO it seems to miss the latest order everytime wouldn't it ? If OrdersTotal() were 4 lets say (4-1)=3 so the (i) would be 3 and the selected order would be -1 of the OrdersTotal or even OrdersHistoryTotal(). This confuses me. The documents suggest:...
New article Liquid Chart has been published at mql5.com: Would you like to see an hourly chart with bars opening from the second and the fifth minute of the hour? What does a redrawn chart look like when the opening time of bars is changing every minute? What advantages does trading on such charts...
Hi, i'm try to code an ea and make it work on period converter Offline Chart. I try to hardcode the Symbol but don't work. It's seems that the Ea don't receive the feed from the offline chart. On the contrary the ea work fine in offline chart like Renko or Range. Can someone give me a solution for...
HiCan we change the time format in mql4 from 2013.09.09 13:15 to 30130909 1315 Any help is appreciated and thnx in advance
I created an EA which uses external dlls..But metaquotes is allowing only ex4 files but not any external dlls to place EA in the market. Is there any way so that  I can load external dlls from a server ?
Hello. Every time I open MT4, the one click trading option always reverts back to being disabled and disappears from the top left of my charts. It does remain enabled, but still disappears if I chose to 'save my personal settings and data at start up' and have it auto login for me at launch. But for...
[Deleted]
hi.. please help me fix this logic error.. thanks
[Deleted]
Please help me - its all about logic error.. i want it have more profit than loss.. Thanks.. : ) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| This MQL is generated by Expert Advisor Builder                  | //|                http://sufx.core.t3-ism...
I would like to add something to an indicator that I wrote but have not been able to work out how to do it. The indicator currently does two things 1. first, it marks bars with a green or red x that form a swing high or swing low. (It uses a while loop so that swings that have equal highs or equal...
[Deleted]
Is there anyway of quickly calculating the profit/loss in MT4 instead of having to go to an external source? The kind of calculator I'm looking for is one like the Profit/Loss calculator on http://www.alpari.com/research-tools/calculators . 
The new indicator I downlaod are into the editor, but don't show up in the terminal. Is there a limit to the number of indicator in the terminal ?
I wonder if anyone else has noticed this. Before the latest release the terminals that I run on my vps, would require little of the CPU. They would take up quite a lot of memory on start up but after a couple of hours they would release at least half of that memory. But since the latest update each...
 I have an ea that if a certain prices reach for each trade it will activate trailing stop loss. It is good when it has only a few trades but when trades are 20 or more the ea is not as efficient anymore and im trading for 8 symbols. Do you have any idea to make it more efficient? Thanks...
Hi, Is it possible to give me a very, very simple example of an indicator that gives a green color when it's rising and red when it's going down: let's say on this buffer: ma[i]=iMA(0,0,10,0,2,0,i); I realize it will need at least 3 buffers: 1 for the value, 1 for the rising (that paints green) and...