Code Base Access Problem

After downloading an EA off the Code Base 2 Days ago, I am No longer able to get access to the MQL4 Code base.

The EA downloaded and installed on a chart OK. My MetaTrader Demo is currently operating Ok. I got a message

pop-up from that New EA that said, your Demo acct. has expired. Call us or buy a license.?? I havn't been active

doing real trading in the Mt4 for about 3 months. Just testing in the Demo. I need to be able to go to the Code

Base and download once and awhile. It also helps me in the learning process for I am an intermediate Coder at

best. I believe the EA that gave me the pop-up message was " robotiadxprofitwining" .

Make up your mind. It is access to the Code Base or is it your brokers Demo account (terminal -> File -> open an Account), or is it your EA requires a license?

WHRoeder:
Make up your mind. It is access to the Code Base or is it your brokers Demo account (terminal -> File -> open an Account), or is it your EA requires a license?

Ok here is what I just did and what happened. I clicked on your Code Base Link and WAS able to go there and with No problem click on

an EA and or an Indicator example. It worked Ok and could view it also. I then went  through my Demo account MT4

and it didn't work at all. Then I went back and tried the Code Base tab in the Forum, then that didn't work either.

Here is what is coming up:      

Ошибка сервера

403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен.

Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.

Reason: