Problem regarding MT4 orders opening

Hello,

I would like to receive the answer from responsible person from Metaquotes. Because my broker said that this is the BUG in Metaquotes and they dont compensate my big losses.

Last and this week I have the problems, when I opened the one order, the system opened not one order, but two orders, although the margin for second order was not sufficient.

Then my margin level became very low and after several pips the first order was closed because of insufficient margin.

My broker said that it is the BUG in Metatrader 4 so I think the responsible for my losses is Metaquotes.

Is there any possibility that Metaquotes compensate my losses? Or broker should compensate that?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions and answers. 

The people posting on this forum are generally just users.

You need to address any bugs to the Service Desk.

You can do this by creating an account at MQL5 then going to the Service Desk section.

EE00:the system opened not one order, but two orders, although the margin for second order was not sufficient.
If you had sized your order for a maximum of 1% account balance risk, there wouldn't have been a problem. You were already very close to blowing your account, it was only a matter of time.
  1. You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
  2. Account Balance * percent = RISK = (OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss)*DIR * OrderLots * DeltaPerlot (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD)
  3. Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerlot
  4. You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
  5. You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
Reason: