Is it possible to import class from EX4 file?

Hi,

I've created my library MYLIB.MQ4 that includes TEST class with some public methods, constructors etc... In my script I am able to include MYLIB.MQH, then initialize and use my TEST class and it's methods.

I would like to do the same with MYLIB.EX4 compiled binary file. But I can't use INCLUDE for EX4 file, as I know I need to use IMPORT for importing functions from EX4, DLL files/libraries.

But I don't know how to import whole TEST class and it's methods. I would like to initialize this imported class and use it in my script. Now I am able to do this only by INCLUDing MYLIB.MQH but I need to do this with MYLIB.EX4.

Thank you for some tips 

Your post was seen.  Do not want you thinking that people are being rude.  But I do not know the answer to your problem, sorry.  I am trying to learn MQL programming myself, mostly for myself, to be sure, but as I learn more and more, will try to pass on what I can to help out others.

JD4:
Your post was seen.  Do not want you thinking that people are being rude.  But I do not know the answer to your problem, sorry.  I am trying to learn MQL programming myself, mostly for myself, to be sure, but as I learn more and more, will try to pass on what I can to help out others.
Can you please stop flooding the forum with such useless post ?
Reason: