MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 581

Hi,  Does anyone know where I can download Renko bars for MT4 ?   Thanks, Robin 
Hello This will be my first post, and I have to admit I have no understanding of programing, sorry I apologize if this should be known information, Lets jump right in. EA basis's trades on the open of a candle, and then closes the trade on the close of the same candle,  The idea is to determine only...
Hello everybody! I want to discuss with the community of developers and customers an idea of creating a framework for developing MetaTrader 4/5 advisors on the Python 2/3 platform. Why do we need it? The MQL4/5 infrastructure is sorely restricted for developing enterprise solutions: no ecosystem,...
Push alerts stopped working as of yesterday. Email alerts had stopped working about a month ago. Is there currently any method to get an alert with MT4 build 646?
Hello all, I really need help to fix a small but inconveniant probleme on a indicator modified by me (original not mine). I filter AC oscillator with : - RSI 50 level and - Parabolic SAR My problem is if (in uptrend for exampl) the ac oscillator is already green, there is no arrow when the RSI cross...
The issue: The start() function in my EA was not triggered to be run after weekend when the market was open and the ticks kept come in.  Background: I have run this EA for a few years so that I am pretty sure the problem is not EA itself. The problem happened in the latest 3 weekend. This weekend, I...
[Deleted]
I've managed to open Buy and Sell Limit orders but not Buy and Sell Stop orders.  Can anyone tell what I'm doing wrong? Thanks! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom_Test.mq4 |//| me |//| http://www.metatrader.info...
iCustom(NULL,NULL,"Superprofit",14,28,0) Error invalid integer number as parameter 2 for 'iCustom' function while running EA on MT4 600+ platform what's wrong with the code please provide possible solution for the bug....
version 934 is dated 04/06/2014.  version 914 (which works) is dated 26/04/2014.     
Hi there, I'm trying to test modifications to the martingale system.  So far I've coded enough to play around with some parameters like how much to multiply volume on losing trades.  I tried to run this in Strategy Tester which only shows 2 items in the Results ta (as below) b i.e. orders to open....
Hi, Is it possible to programmatically create CButton with its function just like on vc++? I have created CButton, CList and other Controls but the problem is how to create their functions especially the CButton. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I am Parihan Christy.. I am trading in Forex since two years... I have joined this forum for gaining my knowledge.. And also willing to share what I know..  Thanks to Forum admin
Hi all, I am trying to find an EA that will automatically export my trade history automatically ( say every N minutes or hours) to a txt, csv or excel file. I have started searching google and some FX forums but am only really finding threads with discussions on exporting price and indicator data....
HELP! So I have an EA running on a chart and I can manually execute my custom indicator on the chart and that all works fine. But when I run the back tester and set the Visual mode on, I want it to run a custom indicator that paints lines and day markers on the chart each day. I can position it in...
----------------------------
[Deleted]
Hello,  I start with an indicator (The FIRST PART). It works fine, when changing time frame. Then I add the Second Part which is: If Close[i]-Close[i+1] is less than the median of the last 100 bar difference value, I will assign value 0 to all buffer. Now the combined indicator works fine in 1 chart...
I want to Test a Trailing stop EA. I want to Buy or Sell a position and test to see if my Trailing stop EA works with my settings.  Any links PLEASE. Cheers!
Hi, I am new in metatrader 4, I come from prorealtime, but I think that metatrader 4 is better than prorealtime and I would like to learn to program in Metatrader4.  The problem is there are a lot of funcitons of prorealtme that don't exist in metatrader and I think that I have to program them....
Hi,  I'm trying to use templates in my program, however compiler produces error 'template functions overloading is not supported yet'. My code is following: template<typename T> void Create(T arr[])   {   }     I have metatrader version 4.00 build 646. As I have understood from documntation this...
I know day of week returns today https://docs.mql4.com/dateandtime/dayofweek How do I get yesterday day of week ? 
[Deleted]
I need one of these indicators to alert when a new "leg" has been formed.   Plese pm me with your parcel..
[Deleted]
Hi. At first I would like to say hello to everyone as it is my firs post ;) I have a question, which I can not find answer for few days already :( Is there any way to obtain amount of bars between two bars. I mean something like iBarShift() function with two arguments. Alternatively how to obtain...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone.   I am having major issues optimizing as of late. It seems the optimizer for mt4 build 646 is not functioning properly. I have a lot of experience´performing backtests and optimizing however in the last few weeks I have noticed some disturbing things. All of the optimization results...
[Deleted]
Anybody can help me how to create rank function for example I have some double value's like theese: a=3.0; b=4.0; c=5.0; d=2.0; e=1.0; f=6.0; g=0.0; from higher to lower value (6.0, 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, 1.0, 0.0) or the value of (f,c,b,a,d,e,g) So the rank's should be like this rank number: (th) f=1...
  EX4 WRITE ERROR  (8)
Hi, I am using the MT4 version 4.0.0.610 (build 610??). But every time i add a new indicator to the folder i cant see it in the navigator pane of my terminal. I copy it to "program files>metatrader4>experts>indicators" This is the same folder where all the custom indicators are. When i manually...
So I found out that when terminal is saying "Waiting for refresh" (When chart disappears), and is tick, my Expert Advisor is throwing array out of bounds error on Time[0] array. and then EA stops working, so how can I check this array before using it if array exists. who are familiar with php - the...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am very new to meta trader editor. I am trying to insert a custom indicator... Although it happens and it comes under the list of custom indicator.. Meta trader is calculating all values as zero... May be there is a mistake in the way I am doing it. I have compiled the code and it does not...
Hello I was looking for proper way to calculate position size that includes the cost of placing a trade (spread, commission) So overall if I have $10k account and choose 10% risk After a losing trade, I will have exactly $9k left in my account balance. 
[Deleted]
Can anyone point me in the direction where I might find documentation that deals specifically with the placing and closing of Pending/Limit orders? Thanks!