High Economic Events

Why do different websites i.e. ForexFactory, DailyFX & FxStreet don't always agree on High Economic Events?

There are some events that are Medium on DailyFX and are High on ForexFactory.

Example: 

"06/28/2016 12:30 GMT USD Gross Domestic Product" event is High on ForexFactory and Medium on DailyFX

Although it is a interesting question with a very human answer, but it is somewhat off topic for this forum; which is mainly about MQL programing and to a slightly lesser degree, about using MetaTrader. It is not about financial or economical issues or opinions.

Maybe you should post the query on those forums you have mentioned; namely ForexFactory, DailyFX, FxStreet, etc.

FMIC:

Although it is a interesting question with a very human answer, but it is somewhat off topic for this forum; which is mainly about MQL programing and to a slightly lesser degree, about using MetaTrader. It is not about financial or economical issues or opinions.

Maybe you should post the query on those forums you have mentioned; namely ForexFactory, DailyFX, FxStreet, etc.

Hello Fernando,

This forum is also about trading, so there is no problem with such question.

angevoyageur:

Hello Fernando,

This forum is also about trading, so there is no problem with such question.

OK, understood! My apologies!

c0d3:

Why do different websites i.e. ForexFactory, DailyFX & FxStreet don't always agree on High Economic Events?

Just ignore it, it is their opinion about importance of events.

You can even find that the same type of event has different importance on difrerent occurences of event.

Just select/filter events by the name of event.

Reason: