MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 572

Hi,   I've seen in the past examples of EA who cheat by directly reading *.fxt history files & create fake results in backtesting.   It's easy to tell just by looking at the mq4 code, but what if I don't have access to the EA's source (only the compiled *.ex4 demo)?   Is there a way to detect if an...
Hi all! Do you guys know of any crosshair app on mt4 where i can execute trades at the level my crosshair is pointing? thank you!
Hi, I noticed something interesting on MT4. I opened 2 charts, both are Crude M1. Then I attached the same EA to both charts, however each chart has a different magic number and different set of parameters for the EA. I found that the second chart tends to do only 1 trade and then it does not open...
Lot of times when I place the trade, I forget about my own rules. For example to check whether news event is coming. Is it possible to code a script when I press the New Order button, that some sort of pop up window would come up first, where I would have few questions to check which I could set
[Deleted]
From my experience, I used to run 32 MT4 platforms on 1 pc.  But it was many years ago and now I'm wondering if it can run more? Anyone knows pls. share. 
[Deleted]
Hello all. Would it be possible to use an object (horizontal line) to track an indicator?   In my case, I would like to track the by Couponz"> Bollinger bands of a specific timeframe (i.e. M1 timeframe) with the use of a horizontal line. I want this line to automatically track the by Couponz">...
[Deleted]
hi guys, sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language, i need an indicator which has no divergence like stoch, rsi or macd , it should show the real picture what price has done, without divergences? if it is already in a fixed range it would be great, any suggestions? thanks ;)
// This works,but ilowest below ,skips matches.   &&  iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M1,ee4t)< iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M1,ee4t+2)    &&  iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M1,ee4t)< iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M1,ee4t+1)    &&  iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M1,ee4t)< iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M1,ee4t-1)    &&  iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M1,ee4t)< iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M1,ee4t-2)...
Hi, is there any method/formula can calculate how BB pattern is it? (ranging or flat). I found out only for MA angle calculate, I tried to modify it to use on my BB using iBand, seem like there result also not quite well, something I can see the BB is ranging but result return me as flat.
Dear community, I am looking for a possibility to open/manage a trade via buttons on the chart. Creating a button is not the problem but to link it with a function is a problem. One example what  I want to programm is - if I push a button - call it BUY then should appear a field with different...
Hello,   How can we draw a dashed, colored line from a (Price 1, Time 1) point  to another   (Price 2, Time 2) point?   Something like the blue dashed lines on this screenshot:    
Hello, A bit newbie question.., but how can i make a text of an object to change itself on every second for example:   text object #1 will be change every second like so: "." ".." "..." "...." "....." and then back to "." and same loop again and again.., thank you guys!
[Deleted]
Hi all, i am searching an indicator of period converter because i need call M2 timeframe but i want only one chart open (M1 for atach period converter indicator) but not chart offline m2, and other chart where one indicator call data of m2 chart. I prove period_converter Opt indicator but no run
Hi fellow MT users! Ive set up mt4 mobile Push notification and do receive them but i realised that these notifications are pushed to my phone only when mt4 is open on my com. Meaning i have to turn on my computer the entire day even when i am out. is that true? I a wondering if i used the Email...
10 20 30  seconds    time  charts      how    can  get   in  meta4?
[Deleted]
  Select object on graph...  (13   1 2)
Hi, when I created programatically whatever object on graph - it is no select. But - I would like now my objects was selected... I don´t loss time select object. It is possible? Any idea? Thank you. 
[Deleted]
I use button to open a trade in dialog.mhq  . everything goes well on a little tick, but often fail at busy tick(I've widened the slippage). I use OnChartEven to catch it. I've been trying to get through all OnTick procedures with Ctrl keyboard, but did not improve. Is there a suggestion that I...
Whenever I shut down my PC and start the PC again, only the charts are visible in my trading terminal. All other paarameters such as NAVIGATOR, PERIODICITY, TERMINAL, STATUS BAR, ETC disappear. I have to start input such parameters again manually. As a result of this i have uninstalled and
void RemoveEAafterSL(){int total = OrdersHistoryTotal();         for(int i = total - 1; i >= 0; i--)         {         if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))            if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol())               if(OrderMagicNumber()==magic)               {...
Hello,   Is there a way to retrieve the date-period over which EA is back-tested, from EA's code, at runtime?  I'm referring to Strategy-Tester's Use-Date fields (From, To).    Thanks .
Record Session High  = A current candle closes higher than the previous candles up to 6 bars back. The following code has been made to count the candlestick record session highs up to 8 and then start drawing objects on each candle to mark the overbought or oversold condition. But this code only...
How to select by pos and compare 2 orders at a time? How to make a OrderSelect loop? Ex. I have i Total orders for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0; i--) {     I would like to loop comparison of (1st with 2nd) orders, (3rd with 4th), (5th with 6th), (7th with 8th), (9th with 10th) ....till  i, TotalOrder...
[Deleted]
Hey Guys ! I have been stuck at this point. I know that we can select the last closed order by comparing the order close time of one order with the order close time of the other order and check that which one highest . but i want to select the all closed orders of last day one by one and check the
[Deleted]
Hello! I hope someone can help me with this issue with a custom indicator. I downloaded this Point&Figure-Chart-Indicator: http://www.earnforex.com/blog/files/nbPointAndFigureChart.zip and it has worked well so far. But since I started MT4 this morning, it doesn't work anymore. It is initialized and...
[Deleted]
So after the last update the indicator value no longer appears when you scroll on to the indicator with the mouse to see the value that was on the candle for the indicator being used so for example.. Using a histogram indicator. I was able to up until last update scroll my mouse on the bar and be...
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                            Torinex BarsSince.mq4 |//|                                       Torinex Consulting Pty Ltd |//|                                          https://www.torinex.com...
Hi Guys... I've tried to work this out searching the Forum but I can't seem to get a conclusive answer (and the markets are closed so I can't do any testing).... My question is:   If I Modify a position (not a TP or SL).... but the Price ie. I want to set a new OrderOpen price...(for a current...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I developed a RTD based excel sheet with some market analysis tools. Every went fine on my original pc. Now I want to run this sheet 24/7 so I decided to put it on my private server pc (Windows Server 2012). Here the problem occurs. In opposite to my original pc after I start the Excel RTD...
I can not find the usd index (usdx ) instrument on MT4 terminal ,how can get it ? thanks.
[Deleted]
Hey Readers ! I have initialized two variables  initial_balance    // Account balance before trade                                              final_balance     // Account balance after trades are closed my idea is that if was loss last day than my lotsize for today trade must be increase.But i am...