Need Help to change the properties of an indicator

Hi , i am very new to this site, as somebody told me that trader here really help each other.

Please would anybody help me to add "input" field of this indicator Called as "ultra trend". personally i don't know about coding the indicators etc..not nothing at all

there is no input filed , my main purpose is to change the "period" of this indicator just like we do in another famous indicator like "macd trigger" .

i would be thankful to you if somebody just help me to add "period" field in this indicator.

indicator is attached to this post 

Thanks in advance

Files:

hassanschehzad:

Hi , i am very new to this site, as somebody told me that trader here really help each other.

Please would anybody help me to add "input" field of this indicator Called as "ultra trend". personally i don't know about coding the indicators etc..not nothing at all

there is no input filed , my main purpose is to change the "period" of this indicator just like we do in another famous indicator like "macd trigger" .

i would be thankful to you if somebody just help me to add "period" field in this indicator.

indicator is attached to this post 

Thanks in advance

hassanschehzad

ex4 file can not be altered

mladen:

hassanschehzad

Lot of thanks for the response, yea i google it , and i could not find mq4 version yet , anways im glad to know about this site, traders are really helpful here...Have a great day friend :) 

mladen:

hassanschehzad

Can you produce the "period" option for this indicator , its an mq4 file now ...i am sure that you already know this indicator.

thanks in advance 

Files:

hassanschehzad:

Can you produce the "period" option for this indicator , its an mq4 file now ...i am sure that you already know this indicator.

thanks in advance 

That is a renamed solar wind

For details om solar wind indicator, see this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

mladen:

That is a renamed solar wind

For details om solar wind indicator, see this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

lot of thanks for the help brother...God bless you

hassanschehzad:
lot of thanks for the help brother...God bless you
Still trading it?

whisperer:
Still trading it?
Don't think so
Reason: