Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 559

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hello every one :  I`ve wrote this code to export EA Report to Excel ,,, it works fine But I wonder How to write the Information in a new column ( inside the excel sheet ) each time a new month begain   // in int deinit () section I wroteif(IsTesting()==true)       handle=FileOpen("EA.csv"...
Hi, I am developing a number of robots, and for some reason, one robot will work fine in the strategy tester, but when I try to run another one I get errors something on the following lines: 2011.08.12 04:01:40 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 3134 at 2011.08.12 00:00 exceeded)...
I'm looking for a programmer to code my idea developed after a careful analysis of pure martingale , EA  downloadable from codebase mq4. This EA generates random orders with stop loss and take profit. It 'a martingale without multiple orders that charges in the event of loss in part on lot...
When I try to drag the symbol to the chart area or when I want to change the period, it shows message "waiting for update" for very long and nothing happens. Anyone can help to solve this problem or any settings need to be done to my laptop ?
Hi guys, I have recently purchased 1 minute spot forex data for 20 currency pairs going back 15 years but I am having problems importing this data into MetaTrader 4. The data came in a text document format but I have no idea how to format the data in the same order per line as Mt4 has. I have opened...
eurusd sell signal, sell-1.29030, sl-1.29362, TP1-5pips; TP2-10pips; Tp3-15pips   hi am new to here from today onward s i provide here a strong fxbase signal for you freely guys ...take it and give feed back  
Hi, I found this EA for RenkoCharts: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9358 Is it possible to write an EA for this RenkoChart with normal indicators? Can I also backtest such a system? Are there any problems to do that?
I'm looking to set alerts on my rsi indicators.  How do I set the alert when it crosses the 75 and 25 line?  
Hello, Help me pls, how can I find (or create) a very simple EA: I set the: Lot, and the take profit. Initially its open a long and short order, whithout any stop, just with the tps. When a tp is reached, a new long-short pair will open. (all others remain the same) thats it.
Hi all, i made this ea which based on FANN neuro, i had created the network file and trained it with FANN Tool then i tried to create the neuro network by calling function: ann = f2M_create_from_file("Close.net");  and every time i got the same error (FANN_DOUBLE_ERROR) so always the output...
i used the sleep() in the following code to delay the execution of code that follows  the sleep(). but it didnt work..is this code wrong?....or is there any other option to use instead of sleep. i wanted the timedelay to be true at "1.33", whereas it gets true by "1.28", which means i think sleep is...
I can multiply three by zero, point, zero, zero, one (3*0.001 = 0.003) to move a decimal to the left three times. Is there an operation or expression that will move a decimal to the left three times instead of having to execute the equation above? I was venturing through the MQL4 Reference in a...
Hello, I want to know the profit of my current order, but I can not to know the profit when I have two contrary orders open on the same underlying. For example to find the profit of a buy order in the eurusd use the function: int retorno_profit_buy(int NMagb){ int resultprofitb; RefreshRates(); if(...
Hi, I am using build 438 and recently an EA that worked great with a 4 decimal price stoped when my broker decided to adopt the 5 decimal price. I've tryed to modify the EA without success. I even tryed hardcoding the SL and PT in the OrderSend() but it still will not work, unless the SL and PT are...
Hello reliable gurus out there.....please can anyone help me code an EA that sets automatic pending order on a Moving Average price with sl and tp with the MA visible on the chart? What I want is when price is above the MA, the EA should set automatic buy pending order on the MA price on every new...
  Slippage (2)
Hi, I'm studying EA Programming,  someone tell me what is is the Slippage? Thanks 
I want toshare this EA (VF ROBOT AUDUSD). The executable file is attached. Of course,I'm the author. It's suitable only for AUDUSD and works a lot better with OANDAwith a minimum balance account of $1200 and sufficient for 0.6 lots (it's all aboutleverage). Attach it to a chart (AUDUSD) and leave it...
Hi all,   I am puzzled; all of a sudden, my terminal does not load - when I double-click the icon leading to the c:\Program Files\MeaTrader\terminal.exe, it just does not load, however in Task Manager the terminal.exe process can be seen. Likewise, if I start MetaEditor adn click the Terminal button...
Dear community,   Please help. I  am trying for past week to limit orders to 16 (bars or pending orders) after receiving signal for buy/sell. closest i get was by using argument  : if(FastMA>SlowMA && BuyTicket <=16 && BuyMarketCount(Symbol(),MagicNumber) == 0)  But thats wrong way.      I tried to...
Is it possible to write mql4 code to create more than one indicator in its own sepatate window. For example to create a MACD indicator in one window and a RSI indicator in another sepatate window?
I Wants to Buy an a TOP EXPERT ADVISOR (EA) for me... someone can help me to find it ? -- Thanx & Regards, Harish Panditkar <SNIP>
Hi everybody!  I've register on this forum because I need help. I need someone to convert my strategy written from C#(I use FXCM strategy trader for automated trading) in MQL4. I think doesn't  require much time because is based only on Bollinger bands. Please help me because is very profitable...
Hello MQL4 community, I am trying to conjure up a solution to create an "artificial order" and partially close this artificial order just as my EA would partially close a real order. I want to do this because I wish to see if the last "artificial order" closed in netted profit or netted loss, so I...
Hello MQL4 community, I have two questions. 2. orderclosing question. Objective: Open a buy order when iMA 1 > iMA 200 (shift1) AND after the sell order of 0.01 lots closes. Current code displayed directly below-    OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES);...
hello everyone i am new here i am trying to build my ea base on this template , can any one help me to add these extern variable    (  trading time with the starting and ending :  ; max number of position ; hedge ; )   #property copyright "Expert Advisor Builder"#property link      "http://sufx...
Hello I downloaded few different EAs and ran 'em. All of them use Alerts  @ different points. But not a single message shows up anywhere. I cannot find anything to change in setting which will fix this. Documentation shows a popup dialogbox. In my terminal, it is not even showing up @ Alert Tab of...
please help me ,thank a lot!
Is it possible to program an EA the will be given a certaincommand to another EA; may be an EA attached on 1 hr chart given a certain commandto another EA on a 5 min. chart? For example an EA on 1 hr. chart when a certaincondition is meet on it, it will give a command to another EA on 5 min. chartto...
how start a fx brokerage company... pl. explain step by step the process
Because of it's complexity and it's cutting off the throats of a lot of programmers and traders that are well versed in MQL4.  With that said how long will MQL4 survive?  Will MT5 fail to ever phase out MT5?  I'm hoping not because in my opinion it really sucks.