MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 557

time condition  (3)
Hi. I would like to add to my open conditions sth like that: OrderOpenTime()  of last trade + 4 Hours <= TimeCurrent() plz help
You can be connected in some way an excel file to an indicator ex4 MT4?
Hallo lovely people   I have the followingproblem: I want to code a EA that executes an order if the current bar crossesan indicator line! Actually it's simple I could just code (if Close >=MAline than sell etc.) but I plan to close the position when a take profitlevel is reached. If this happens...
[Deleted]
Hello I am developing a very simple EA which retrieves the open positions every time it starts (on the OnInit() event handler) . It should, supposedly, evaluate positions on every tick (on the OnTick() event handler ) to decide if the position must be closed. By now, I realized it is better to have...
Hey guys, I'm considering on adding the custom time zone app with FXCM - see link here: https://www.fxcmapps.com/apps/custom-time-zones/   This should make the time of each candlesticks reflect your actual time zone. Would this have an affect on my EA?  Say for example, if I wanted my EA to trade...
Hello, MQL community I am trying to create an indicator which returns, in Histogram format, values equivalent to the Standardize function in Excel. However, I am trying to do it for Ranges of candles, not prices. Description of Standardize function from Excel Help: Returns a normalized value from a...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to execute some command prompt commands but I'm having a little trouble. I can get xcopy to work ShellExecuteA(0,"Open","xcopy","\""+From_path+File_name+"\" \""+Destination_path+"\" /y","",3); But how do I get the command move to work I tried ShellExecuteA(0,"Open","move","...
[Deleted]
  hello. i need an indicator. i want indicator to draw vertical line X, Y, Z bar after current bar and repaint it each bar.can you help me please?
[Deleted]
 I want make code Indicator   .. I wanted to add EMA -1  to  ADX -14  
[Deleted]
Hi I have this following code to count net profit in pips. But the code shows positive pips in negative & data is slightly different than original. //----------------------------------       double profit = 0;   for(int cnt=0; cnt<OrdersHistoryTotal(); cnt++)   {         if(OrderSelect(cnt...
Hello Mql, my log file has so much Data. It kills my memory. The same process in the tester File. A solution should be created. Thanks Balduin
Hi, i need a small routine will count my gain and according to part of the gain close open position or part of it,  reset the gain counter and from the point of closed position count again gain till again will rich opportunity to close open position. I tried different opportunity don't work at all...
[Deleted]
#property copyright "Jáá"#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property version   "1.00"#property strict//definování externích proměnných     //velikost obchodovaného lotuextern int     TP       = 100;      //velikost TPextern int     SL       = 100;      //velikost SLextern int     OT       =...
[Deleted]
hello Sir/Madam Plz Help me I want to stop custom indicator by even month  where i want to edit my code plz help me.. this is my file #property copyright "Copyright © 2016, Vishal Ltd." #property link      "http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TrendLaboratory" #property indicator_chart_window...
   int i;                                 for(i=0; i<OrdersHistoryTotal(); i++)   {                                                                            if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true)                         {{OrderClose(OrderTicket(),LotSize,Ask,UseSlippage,NULL);}}
[Deleted]
I want to know Ascending/Descending moving average in mql4. give me an idea to code this. How can I do it?
If I want to display the value of lot * a takeprofit value.. My lot size is more than two decimals but the order shows only 2 decimals ("0.03") which I cannot seem to get. For instance: Takeprofit is "0.5" pips, Lotsize is "0.0368" and I 'm trying to see "TP1 Value: 0.15" How do we do it without...
[Deleted]
Hi, I wish to launch MT4 on Linux uzing wine. I've been almost successful at doing this but after clicking on the window to accept terms and conditions a new window appears that asks me for proxy server details, i.e. host and port with password. I put in the IP of the server with a port and click ok...
New article Creating an assistant in manual trading has been published: The number of trading robots used on the currency markets has significantly increased recently. They employ various concepts and strategies, however, none of them has yet succeeded to create a win-win sample of artificial...
[Deleted]
Strategy Tester Report H1GBPJPY-R-1 FXDD-MT4 Demo Server 2 (Build 225) Symbol GBPJPY (Great Britain Pound vs. Japanese Yen) Period 1 Hour (H1) 2009.01.02 07:00 - 2009.12.30 23:00 (2009.01.01 - 2009.12.31) Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes) Parameters
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm not technical but have a question. I have an offline chart (M2) data from M1 chart. I have an indicator on the offline chart which works perfectly well. However I can't run an EA from the offline chart. I have version 4.00 -  build 988. Can anyone help?
I know it warns me. But why does it do it.....I would like 2 know the logic of this shift. Let me explain how I found out when it shifts. I want 2 make sure my lodgic is sound  Step one I Down loaded from Reuters Eikion  EE page all of the news events back 2 2005. These are time stamped EST with day...
[Deleted]
Hi I was hoping somebody is kind enough to help with a basic EA. Its nothing fancy and I'm not great with coding. I am trying to add in only 1 trade per bar but I seem to failing at getting it to work. I really don't know how to implement it into the code. I have been trying to use (Bars !=...
I'm using MetaTrader 4 for Android and wanted to set up my client with Avatrade, though I'm unable to choose the appropriate server since all servers (but the demo server) appears in Chinese (I assume). Please see the attached screenshot. My phone is set up in British English. All other items in...
[Deleted]
Hey fellows, This Excel Live tool will allow you to export live MT4 data to Excel compatible format (CSV) file from any chart. You can choose which particular data to export in order you set. The data range to choose from includes: Price high, low, open, close, 1st MA, 2nd MA, MACD bar, MACD signal,...
I am trying to create an array of structs, everything I find online indicates there shouldn't be a problem with that, but I can't seem to get my code to compile when I try to do this.  Here is what I am trying to do: // Heiken Ashi Candle Structint ha = 20;   // Make this number at least 5 more than...
Can someone share with me simple code for mql4 to have a clickable button on a forex chart that when clicked places a market order? If not the code, where to go to research.  All my searches send me to mql5. 
[Deleted]
Yes, I know this has been posted a couple of times now, but I'm really new to trading in general and want to be sure, that I understand how the calculation of the LotSize (with tolerated Risk and StopLoss-Distance) given. This is the code I wrote (I would appreciate you to review this code and wrote...
[Deleted]
Hi Buddies, I am newbie in world of MQL4. I am learning about MQL4 . I want some guidance regarding Trailing Stop and Breakeven. I want to know the main difference between them. Thanks , Kind Regards, traderFx89.
[Deleted]
With my broker I can order gold and silver.     But the Indicators dont work: long test = iVolume("XAUUSD", PERIOD_H1, 0);    // returns  0   You must write: long test = iVolume("GOLD", PERIOD_H1, 0);     // returns the true value (iStochastic also returns no value)   So commercial EA Dealers will...