MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 562

Hello Im trying to draw lines when the RSI and the signal line cross on a TDI indicator. I added a loop to the code as shown to try to create vertical lines, complies but in strategy tester i get #4200 error "#define ERR_OBJECT_ALREADY_EXISTS" Im not sure where it exists. Maybe my loop incorrect..?...
  trend line support  (13   1 2)
what am i doing wrong here causing the trend line to not take price 2 position in the negative bars region? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| HLTL-RAYS.mq4 |//| Copyright 2016,...
Hi... I newbie mql4...I want return value of first trade OrderOpenPrice to open pending order. My code get error of " ")"-not all control paths return a value". Please tell me what mistake I maked? Here my code:
When Green Arrow Shows Up It Make a Sound ( by Choice )  When Red Arrow Shows Up It Make a Sound ( by Choice ) 
[Deleted]
The following script compiles successfully, but hangs MetaTrader 4 (build 971) after run:   class Market { public:     static double GetPipDigits() {         if (Digits < 4) {             return 2;         } else {             return 4;         }     }     static double GetLotstep() {       double...
Hi everyone, Thanks in advance for future answers. I'm liking what I've learned today in regards to dealing with iCustom and interacting with objects on the charts. However, I have this .ex4 file and I don't know how to get the color of the indicator at a specific time or whether or not an arrow is...
Hi all, I'm new here, I've been trying to write an EA for the last couple months and finally got something working right. the problem is I have two accounts with 2 different brokers: Oanda and ThinkForex. My EA performs well on Oanda EURUSD, the one I developed and backtested on, but when I run the...
[Deleted]
Hey everyone, I have a strange problem. An EA I coded tests fine on everything but CHF and JPY pairs where sometimes erratic prices form and won't normalise. For instance, the ask price from yesterday for NZDJPY at 22:00:03.357 is 77.11499999999999. I then normalise that as part of the process with...
[Deleted]
How can I download (save as text or Excel sheet) my current Working Orders from the MT4 terminal? TIA
[Deleted]
  error 133  (1)
I have a good EA - IT IS GOOD - no errors at all - really... there are ANY errors. Positions are properly handled BUT i'm geting error 133.................... I will not try to ask mt4/5 support for answers it's useles... i only want to know is this another method to disable profitable EA's from...
There are 32 different speeds for MT4. The first 31 seem to go at the same speed which have me doing a minute bar in 5 seconds. The last one, has me doing about 15 bars in one second. Way too fast. I tried using different MT4 platforms to correct this. Anyone else is having this problem?
Hi, Lately i did read about this indicator, Mcginly indicator or McGinly dynamic indicator. I am interested and want to download it, but this seems easier said then done.  Is this one still available for download(i understood the indicator is a little antique :0 ), and is this one availabe in MT4?
[Deleted]
Currently I'm writing a program that has "#include <Filter_BacktestPeriod_WinLossTieConfirms.mqh>" and "#include <NewsFilterWriteToAvoid[].mqh>." Filter_BacktestPeriod_WinLossTieConfirms.mqh declares the global array "Avoid[]" as shown below, while NewsFilterWriteToAvoid[].mqh is meant to write '1'...
Hi, I've searched over the internet and this forum about running chart events in strategy tester and everybody confirms, including MQL4 documentation, that chart events don't run in the tester. Then I ran into this simulator (http://mt4-trading-simulator.com/index.php) that has full-fledged GUI...
[Deleted]
How do I pass a sub-array of a two dimensional array into CopyRates? The code below doesn't work MqlRates c[3][200]; CopyRates("AUDUSD", 0, 0, 200, c[0]);
Hello guys, I need to set all the arrows that come out in the graph permanently. With this code, if it goes off the internet connection, they disappear from the graph and do not want to happen. How can I fix the arrows permanently? Thank you all       //Indicator Buffer 1 Caso Sell      if(iMA(NULL,...
Hi Guys, i've the following code sample:void OnTick()   { //---    /* Check for Open Orders */     for (int cnt = 0; cnt < OrdersTotal(); cnt++) {             if (!OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) continue;                if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol()) {...
  Candle body size  (2)
Hi I have been trying to put together a simple alert that will do the following: Place an UP arrow under a candle that has met a set of criteria (e.g., Close[1] - Open[1] > 10 points) Place a DOWN arrow above a candle that has met a set of criteria (e.g., Open[1] - Close[1] > 10 points) The arrows...
[Deleted]
I have a new live account. The leverage could be anything from 100:1 to 500:1 How do I determine what leverage this account has? Is it possible to find the leverage within the terminal interface?
Hi, with the code i send as attatchment im happy with except i dont know why it tests too slow when tested on tick test. Im thinking it might be because ive laid out everything within the OnTick event handler and so is overworking the CPU in my PC.  Should i look to code this using more made up...
Hi all, I'm very newbie to MT$, scripting and coding, I'm using a script, that I have downloaded from the net, to put multiple pending orders, it works fine, but it work continuously and never stop until I remove it from chart. Maybe the wrong thing I do is let start script as EA, is this wrong?...
Hi, I'm really big on making programs that not only just bug free, but also look nice. I noticed that MQL5 has some features to create GUI's. I know with the latest MQL4 upgrade, some of the features from MQL5 are now available on MQL4. Does that mean I can now use the graphical libraries from MQL5?...
[Deleted]
  Help !!
Can any one check the EA why it is giving order send error 130 and not placing order when the other is closeextern int start_hour = 2 ;extern int end_hour = 5 ;extern int max_trades = 4 ;extern bool Break_Even = true ;extern double BE_Pips = 300;   extern double BE_SL_PIPS = 100 ;  extern bool...
[Deleted]
Hello does anyone know a way to do an infinite loop with optimizer of MT4 ? Inside the loop , at the end of each optimization , I must be able to set automatically the new parameters optimized into the EA that is running . In each loop I must be able to pass parameters that would always be the same
[Deleted]
I want to show the OBJ_LEBEL above the OBJ_RECTANGLE_LEBEL object.  if I made the OBJPROP_BACK set to false then it draws a solid rectangle but doesn't shows the text data for OBJ_Level if I made the OBJPROP_BACK set to true then it text are shown above the rectangle but background chart shows up...
  EX4 Write Error  (6)
I am getting an EX4 Write Error on every piece of code I try to compile in the MetaEditor. Based on research via g*** here is what I have done so far, that did not fix my situation: 1. I made sure that I am not affected by the folder location change that came up with 4.00/600 - https://www.mql5...
Hello All Since couple of days I have extremely strange issue with my EA its constantly getting error 134 and I have no clue where and why this is happening. Little background info about it may be useful. Im building this EA for may be 6 months for the last 2 is in forward testing in demo account...
[Deleted]
  Max per Box  (6)
Hello Coders , This is my first time here on this forum . I needed a little bit help and suggestion from u awesome guys. I am unable to solve this puzzle that how can i set max number of trades . I know that is easy but here a situation is a little bit different . I want to set max number of trades...
[Deleted]
hello, i hav ebuild a simple strategy tester, but I can't figure out why the stop loss limits are simply not executed in the strategy tester. the take profit limit in contrary is being executed....
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone,good Day! I would like to track each operation that recorded in logs folder by mt4 automatically ,eg,open,close,delete and modify, the log looks like as below: 2016.06.22 15:39:32.699    '91500091': order #104610968 sell 0.02 EURNZDpro at 1.57727 closed due take-profit at price 1.57698...