MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 565

[Deleted]
Hey Readers ! I have initialized two variables  initial_balance    // Account balance before trade                                              final_balance     // Account balance after trades are closed my idea is that if was loss last day than my lotsize for today trade must be increase.But i am...
Hello. Quite new to mt4. I'm trying to setup my mt4 with two accounts. One discretionary and the other automated. I've downloaded a few bots and its been working fine on my automated account. However the problem is that it also applies itself to the discretionary account as well and I can't
Hey guys im getting the error message - check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence FOR THE LINE if (!All_Trendline_Alert && ObjectName(li_28) != High_TL_Name || ObjectName(li_28) != Low_TL_Name) continue; can somebody tell me what im doing wrong as im
[Deleted]
Hi! I have 3 nested loops and upon a condition in the innermost loop I'd like to exit the inner two loops and continue the outer loop. Is there is an easy way to do this? //+----------------------------------------------------------------------+int Swinghighs[50];int Swinglows[50];int x, y,...
Hi, How can i save the cookie session fro WebRequest function? I need the cookie session to perform another request .  
Hi everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to set strategy tester to always start testing on the last completed bar on the chart, like Daily period if we choose today date to start. I need it especially for 5 and 15 min time frame. I have already try to set max bars in the chart to 1 or 2...
So, how can I call an indicator in a subfolder of the indicators folder through iCustom?  ie., Indicators\Projects\myProject\myIndicator.ex4
[Deleted]
hi all - I am trying to reference entry price (to generate a stop loss based on i.e. -1.5% adverse price change). I understand I need to use OrderSelect() and then OpenOrderPrice(),  but I am confused as to how to proceed. Should I loop through my blotter somehow? ultimately, I would like to...
[Deleted]
my ea  can run the sl and tp as well as i wanna , but only one thing is that when the OrderClosePrice is bigger or lesser than 400 pips but my T/P do not move to -200pips(because i want it be my stop lose)  my original idea is that for example i order a buy eur/usd at 1.12093 , tp was 1.12193...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys! I created a special indicator that draw information only when there is a trade. Like the examples below : if(OrdersTotal() == 0){//Do something} if(OrdersTotal() == 1){//Do something}  When i test that indicator in demo account the indicator work perfect. But on strategy...
  distance pivot point  (12   1 2)
hello, I have to write this simple code, but I can not figure out where I'm wrong. In the first row I say that the maximum must be lower than the pivot point, the second row I mean that the pivot level minus the maximum level candle should be less than 0.5 pips. Where am I wrong? Thank you...
[Deleted]
Hi, since the last update, my import function call is unresolved.  Here's the condiition: I have multiple account in multiple brokers, so I need to open different MT4 instance. The problem with this is that I have a script that works on keyboard shortcut. So instead of copying each script into each...
[Deleted]
  Forex Goile GMT  (7)
Hello readers !! Hope so that all are with a good health and wealth . This is my first time here. Hope so that i will learn something new . Guys I am having a problem . I have attach an indicator and also its pic . It draws daily five lines . I want to know the indicator values at all those five...
Can anyone explain why TimeGMT() method call in Strategy Tester is 3 hours behind? The only reason why I noticed this bug was because of Visual Mode in Strategy Tester. I noticed that the time of entry was wrong in Visual Mode, and when l started looking further into it I noticed that there was a 3...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                MaCross_EA_V3.mq4 |//|                     Revised by OldZ  2010-12-27 23:09            |//|                     Email: oldz.cn@qq...
Hi, I have an EA which has performed very well for the past two weeks in forward test. I know two weeks is not a long time, but it also performs well in back test. Results are consistent with back test. I am willing to share my EA with MQL forum for free or pay for changes, if a programmer can add
I had been thinking on how to make this indicator. In EA its easier, but im new in using array in making an indicator. ATRresistance=high+ATR.  Its like a stop loss.  ATRresistance line can only move down. If the latest ATRresistance is higher, it will take the previous value. Unless it is pushed up...
  Help mql4  (2)
Hello, recently I started studying MQL4 me. with a small generator I created a simple expert advisor but I can not set the take profit and stoploss could you help me thank you.
I have installed a script created by <Link removed> which allows me to change all of the open charts to a different currency pair simultaneously. It works flawlessly, apart from when I press the 'OK' button, I get a "Do you really want to stop the script" popup. Its not disastrous, but It would be...
New article How to create an indicator of non-standard charts for MetaTrader Market has been published: Through offline charts, programming in MQL4, and reasonable willingness, you can get a variety of chart types: "Point & Figure", "Renko", "Kagi", "Range bars", equivolume charts, etc. In this...
New article Evaluating the effectiveness of trading systems by analyzing their components has been published: This article explores the effectiveness of complex trading systems by analyzing the efficiency of its individual components. Any analysis, whether it is graphic, based on indicators, or any...
New article Universal Expert Advisor: Pending Orders and Hedging Support (Part 5) has been published: This article provides further description of the CStrategy trading engine. By popular demand of users, we have added pending order support functions to the trading engine. Also, the latest version...
New article Self-optimization of EA: Evolutionary and genetic algorithms has been published: This article covers the main principles set fourth in evolutionary algorithms, their variety and features. We will conduct an experiment with a simple Expert Advisor used as an example to show how our...
Hi all, I'm still new to MQL4, so I'm trying to complete someone's else indicator for shooting star Candlestick, but I can't seem to remove the object text that was created when I stop the indicator, and at the same time when I change the timeframe, the object from 5min will be carried over to
[Deleted]
  EA Robot  (1)
Hi, What is the best EA presently? Where can i find a reel ranking of EA?   Thanks for your help. 
[Deleted]
I rented an EA (<Removed>) and it loaded onto  my desktop platform automatically. I now have a VPS platform and I would like to be able to activate the EA on it.   The EA says it allows 5 activations, but I don't know how to accomplish it on the VPS. Can anyone help?
  Update Label  (11   1 2)
Hi guys, I need your help. I wrote this code, which calculates the distance between points of a given number of candles. On the chart you will see a label that can be moved and gives the number of points away. I do not quite do update this value. Can you help me? Thanks for everything, Massimo....
Please help me out, is this possible??? I use some shifted MAs, similar to alligator . I`m writing simple indicator to help me out when price crosses these MAs. I need to call MAs values that are in front of the price, eg -3,-5,-8, but not sure how to do this. I can easy get current price + shifted
[Deleted]
If I am not mistaken, earlier we get an error message if we use in the Ordersend the wrong price, like OP_SELL with Bid. Abstract from the MQl4 documentation for Ordersend(): ... At opening of a market order (OP_SELL or OP_BUY), only the latest prices of Bid (for selling) or Ask (for buying) can be...
Hello, can anyone help me with this code.  It should (if I have coded it correctly) give the same result on both a 1 minute and a 1 hour chart but it is giving a different result and printing the lines in different places on each? // This finds the start of a new bar using volume...