MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 556

Help TS MA  (1)
because  without  my terms , expert advisor, open and close, position 
[Deleted]
  MQL Guide  (26   1 2 3)
OrdersCount function allows to get the orders count of predefined type. int OrdersCount(int type){ int orders = 0; int cnt = OrdersTotal(); for (int i=0; i<cnt; i++) { if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) continue; //if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) continue; //if...
Hi Coders  Can someone please help me to add ticksize for GBP,AUD,EUR,NZD crosses and SPX,DOW,GER30 AND GOL,SILVER PLEASE. Will be forever greatfull!!
Hi All, I got this indicator called IV-Jempol but it is ex4 file. Can i got the mq4 of it. I have attached to the forum. Best Regards, Shehab
[Deleted]
  MQL4 vs MQL5  (5)
Hi; Why is it, when logged onto MQL4 & I click on anything like Market, Freelance etc, it automatically switches to MQL5? I do have an account on both, although am trading with MT4 so want stuff for MT4 (until I switch over or trade on both). Cheers;   Paul 
[Deleted]
Hi - I'm looking through the EA market here & cannot find what I'm after, please help or point me in the right direction. I'm sure it's here somewhere so sorry, just cannot find it. All I need is a Simple EA / Code / Robot, where I can input the following, for ANY market on MT4. Open a position at...
Hi everybody. How can I incorporate fundamental economic data (Such as "actual", "forecast" or "previous" data of a news release) into an Expert Advisor? Which platform (MT4 or MT5) has that capability? What function() to call in MQL4 or MQL5 such data from a website such as Forex Factory? Thank you...
I can see many of the great indicator out there have been lost or became history or became obsolete. I believe that those who coded many of those great indicator have exerted a great time, effort and some time money to come up with such great product for free. In return MQ4 does nothing to preserve...
How can I solve this error I get when I try to compilte my code containing: the error is for this line: (error says: parameter conversion not allowed) int handle = FindWindowA(i, log ); int FindIfDirOpened() { string log = "logs" ; string i; int handle = FindWindowA(i, log );
New article Testing trading strategies on real ticks has been published: The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: "1 minute OHLC", "Every tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks" using actual historical data. Test reports of various modeling modes are...
When I work with Bid and Ask, I realized one (only one I know about) broker has different values for the chart and the MQL variables. The value for Bid differs from the chart by constant of 5 tick (0.5 pip), as well the ask level in the chart is offset from the Ask variable by 5 ticks in the...
I'm looking to perform multiple linear regression calculations within MQL4. Yt = b0 + b1*X1 + b2*X2 + b3*X3 + e   Does anyone know a solution how to do this? I have written code to perform this calculations for two independent variables. But I need to use more variables. Perhaps anyone can point me...
[Deleted]
Hi all I have the following Heikin Ashi Smoothed indicator and i am trying to add it in a subwindow instead of the main window. i changed the #property indicator_chart_window to indicator_separate_window but i get the following picture. i have the original heikin ashi smoothed in the main window...
Does anybody knows how to draw a candle in a separate custom indicator window ? Any example, link ? I only need to know how to draw a candle graphics. Thank you,tek.
[Deleted]
Hello ; I would like to represent at the first time the Macd (with 2lines ) in Bar or like a candle just with body : so if line1 > line2 I draw it in Blue and of course in opposite in red : so my problem is how to procede ?? the discussion about it is here where he would to draw Haikin Ashi in...
in indicator_separate_window , DRAW_HISTOGRAM use 0 as base to draw HISTOGRAM. in indicator_chart_window, DRAW_HISTOGRAM use another buffer as base to draw HISTOGRAM. how to draw candle chart in indicator_separate_window like it in indicator_chart_window? And how to code in codes to receive same...
l make anCustom indicators, and want to depose it in the main Separate window with the form of candles ,so l could analysis this indicator like currency pairs , do anyone know how to achieve it ? for example, l want to transform RSL into k candles and make it show in the main Separate...
  Using artificial intelligence at MTS  (273   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
Discussing the use of artificial intelligence in trading strategies in general and my Expert Advisor in particular which code can be downloaded HERE . The backtest results are on the screenshot below. It takes a long time to optimise the Expert Advisor and only with the use of genetic algorithms
[Deleted]
Can anyone suggest some code that able to open a new pending order once the existing pending order been trigger ? and put the current count of total open order into the magic number of this newly open pending order ? I assume this will need to check on every tick, so thinking to avoid using...
[Deleted]
  Help with close  (4)
Here are my EA's can some add the code to close automatically? Please?    
  Help Take Profit  (5)
help, take profit, not submitted
[Deleted]
Today 1st of September, i realized all my account history are deleted. All my previous trade records were deleted. Previously also had same problem. Is it every beginning of the month, it will be deleted? Im trading using demo account Please help
[Deleted]
This code has worked flawlessly for me up until testing it in MT4 build 600, where it no longer verifies accounts from my server. bool bWinInetDebug = false ; string errorMsg; int hSession_IEType; int hSession_Direct; int Internet_Open_Type_Preconfig = 0 ; int Internet_Open_Type_Direct = 1 ; int
[Deleted]
HI, i am having issues updating different MTMs from Build 840 to 971, the platform simply says "old version", no auto-update ever pops up. I work for an IB, we use about 50 different MTMs on a daily basis.  Several of us are having this issue.  We realize that reinstalling everything would fix the...
Hello everybody,  i'm french and i am a beginner, i wrote a program and i need help with an error that i don't understand: int main () { datetime start_time="20:00:00"; datetime stop_time="05:00:00";   MqlRates rates[];    int copied=CopyRates(NULL,0, start_time,stop_time,rates);    if(copied<=0)...
[Deleted]
Greetings! : ) I know there has been a few postings asking how to speed up backtesting an EA in MT4. I have searched through this forum and others to see what solutions there might be. I have not found any good solutions. However if I missed something please let me know. Most of the posts...
[Deleted]
  Profit colours  (2)
Hi,    I have been searching the internet for a couple of days now but can not find a answer to my question so I hope someone here can help me.   I want tok change the PROFIT colours in the TRADE tab. Everything is grey now but I want to change when in profit to turn green and when in loss to turn...
Hey everyone, I have just decided to go with a hosted server . Everything has been set up, I'm just yet to close my local MT4 client and login to the server's! I currently have a few strategies running, and there are a minimum of 3 open positions at any given time. My question is, will the servers
Hi all   I am running the below code in an EA, the idea is to copy the pattern created inside the bot as a comment on my order. But I get the above error. What have I done wrong?    //Specification Engine Rule 1   if(currentboxhigh>prev1high && currentboxlow<prev1low) CurrentBoxType=1001;...
Is there any way to find a MT4 account is a Individual or Master Account.?