Error 4055 ????

what is the 4055 Error in OrderSend in mql4???

please answer fast!!! 

int Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.01,Bid,3,0,Bid-104.239*Point , "myea" , 12345 , 0 , Red);
Comment(GetLastError());

mohammadsk313: what is the 4055 Error in OrderSend in mql4???

Comment(GetLastError());

1. There is no error 4055 in OrderSend.
    4055ERR_CUSTOM_INDICATOR_ERROR Custom indicator error
  2. Do not look at GetLastError unless you have an error What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum and Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

If you want a fast answer, it is often quickest to do a google search.

You can't place orders from a custom indicator. You need to place orders using an expert advisor or a script. 

honest_knave:

If you want a fast answer, it is often quickest to do a google search.

You can't place orders from a custom indicator. You need to place orders using an expert advisor or a script. 

i transferred it from indicator to script !!
now the new error is 4109 !!!

can you help me?? 

OK - than check in the manual what 4109 means. It's faster than to write a question and wait for someone doing it for you.

eddie:

OK - than check in the manual what 4109 means. It's faster than to write a question and wait for someone doing it for you.

thanq  i could ok it!!!

mohammadsk313:

i transferred it from indicator to script !!
now the new error is 4109 !!!

can you help me?? 

I suggest you first dedicate some time to Learning about MetaTrader and MQL first, by reading the documentation and tutorials as well as the example code in the Code Base.

Just like making a cake, you don't start with the frosting. You start by first learning how to mix the right ingredients in the correct order and with the right quantities, and then you still need to bake it at the right temperature for a certain amount of time.

So, don't just start copy/pasting things together without any knowledge of what you are doing. Learn it by doing your homework (research) first!