MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 566

Tralling Stop  (5)
Hello!!! I have a problem in the code. I tried everything, but nothing ERROR: 130. thanks for help.   //=========================POINT double MyPoint=Point; if(Digits==3 || Digits==5) MyPoint=Point*10;   for (int trade3=OrdersTotal()-1; trade3>=0;...
I have thought a lot of times that it is not optimal the way we have to get the output parameters of Custom Indicators in our EAs. I explain myself.  If you have an indicator with only one output -I mean output buffers-, then there's no problem at all, you can get the value of that output with one...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am using the function res = WebRequest("POST",url,cookie,NULL,timeout,post,length,result,headers); to submit a web request via post. Is it possible to deactivate the URL decode within the given Text? I do have two problems right now: 1.) I am trying to submit a POST array wherein a Base64...
[Deleted]
If I buy, say, 1000 units and then sell 100 and 200 units, is it possible to have my original position open with 700 units instead of having 3 open positions, one long for 1000 units and two short for 100 and 200 units?
Hey there I want to calculate the % out of the range of a candle. and on the basis of that I want my EA to place orders on the next candle. but it's not working. please tell me where i have done wrong.void openbuystop(){  char a=  (High[1]-Low[1])*0.04;   if (OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,lot...
asked here also : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/86907 HI. I try it as below, can you please check this part of code; i have store data in "  write " part and they are true and i have the file .(have problem about time ) then i want to read them in " read " part and when i print them on chart have...
  OrderSend  (3)
Hi, I'm new to MQL4 and I'm using bellow code to send a test order to via demo account. But unfortunately order isn't getting executed to the market. Is anyone possible to assist me with this?   //input int      StopLoss=10; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
As you can see on the link my news indicator is not that helpful, as i cannot see a thing. <link removed by moderator> I know i can move objects around, but if i then try saving it to my template, it goes back to normal if i open the template, or just restart MT4 - So is there any way i can modify
Hi all, Roger, one of the programmers, recently opened my eyes to the fact, that I've written my function of calculating lots by %. my function is as follows: double GetSizeLot() //Функция возвращает значение лотов, { //если включен ММ то значение лотов, double lots,MD,RM,MinLots,LotSize; int
Hi all, i am very new with mql4. i am trying to make EA open trades depend on an indicator the indicator Code: <De-compiled code removed>  i try to take the indicator output to my EA with this code...
Dear Community. At first let me thank you for all those helping hands posts of other topics which made me learn a lot here.   Iam using following "simple" indicator in MT4 #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1 Blue#property indicator_color2...
Hi, we heard mt4 is now UTF8. So I have a file save as a utf-8 file from Notepad++. Its first line in Notepad++, in Windows' Editor and Word Pad begins with Sugar; ... BUT if I open it like this:    int nL,hdl  = FileOpen("Para.csv",FILE_READ|FILE_SHARE_READ|FILE_BIN|FILE_COMMON);   if (hdl ==...
Hello, please, is there anyone to help me, my error message is "array out of range". Here is my code : void OnTick()  {                for (int i=decalage;i<200;i++)                     {  if (iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",12,5,3,0,i)!=0)                         {pics[j]=iCustom(NULL,0,"ZigZag",12,5,3,0...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm making a trade management tool. Here is the problem: 1 - I have only one selectable item - rectangle label that makes a background - you can see the little dot in top-left corner in picture 1. 2 - When i drag it around there are no signals sent to event handling function - only when...
[Deleted]
  ea mql5 on MT4  (3)
good morning, my broker use mt4 last built but this have got metaeditor mql5... if I create a ea in this editor, can I use it on MT4?? sorry for my english 
  If and else ?  (3)
Hello everyone, I wrote this code but I have a doubt, the MACD 10 6 5 when the Crossing State and the MACD 2 6 3 exceeds the level 0 signal. I would rather that the MACD 10 6 5 a cross-time need to wait for the MACD 2 6 3 then gives me the signal. How could I do? Unfortunately I am a neophyte. Thank
Hi, I'm trying to test an expert in strategy tester in the same computer on two different brokers MT4 platform. They are both build 950. I have downloaded M1 historical data from FXDD and by using period converter, convert it up to Monthly data sucessfully in both terminals, checked all TFs, fine....
Is there smart way to perform parameter optimization from constantly latest chart? It might be a little different from my nuance <link removed by moderator>
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, I've been trying to make my very first self-made EA, but I've been failing to get it to open BUY orders. It seems to open SELL orders just without a problem, and since the code for both OrderSend() are identical, I can't grasp what is going wrong. This is the relevant part of my...
The script don't run. Please help me //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                           RSI3_CCI20_DEMA10c.mq4 | //|                                                             Binh | //|...
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm new to FX and EA writing in general. I've been working on an EA that would change my Stoploss once the price has moved a certain amount. But, I can't get it to work and I can't find the solution. So any Help would be greatly appreciated! Here is the code : bool SMod...
[Deleted]
I want to make a function that will store the past 100 candle values of the ATR(14 period) and then save the lowest value to a variable which can be used by other functions.  Can anyone help me or provide me a sample snippet of code? I went through the official literature but it just does not want...
Hello. I have a problem with signal subskryption. Maybe some of you understand it better than my.     I have an account based on PLN: 729,11 PLN inside(CADPLN = +/- 3.00), an leverage 1:500 (after leverage: 364555 PLN). My signal provider has one based on CAD: 528,40 CAD(arround 1590 PLN), leverage...
hi,   I am trying to run a custom indicator along with an EA (standard MACD EA from metaquotes) in thestrategy tester with build 880. I know it should be possible, but I can'tseem to do it.   I have tried  : 1. make the template including the indicator in a live chart andsave it as tester.tpl...
If I use time functions in my EA will they function properly in the strategy tester?  For example, if I use the Time[i] function to detect when a new bar appears will that work in the tester?
Hi, i need put notification information.   MACD with parameters: Fast - 5, slow - 35, SMA - 5 to Close can sand me notification info when values is over 0, Laguerre indicator send notification when cross number value 0.75 at down and up 0.15.    I'll pay.
Hi  I was testing out a strategy using the Strategy tester, which for one day seems to pull a strange price for the trade entry at 05:00. I have checked the history center and that price does not exist for that date, any ideas as to where it is coming from and how? As I can't figure out where MT4...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to find the time and date of a past candle / period? Thanks!
[Deleted]
hello,  How to make a label property saved the changes of parameters? i opened up the "Label" window & checked the box "Draw object as background" only to have the box unchecked when i returned.  see attachment thanks in advance. alex 
I used to have a progress indicator (right above the animated green progress bar) which said something like: 1) "3065 / 10277 (11237623)" on the left side 2)  4:35:33 / 8:43:22 on the right side  About a day or two ago, this has disappeared. Does anybody know what I may have done to cause this and...