Avira detecting Trojan TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen2 on Metatrader 4 - page 2

I just reformatted my Mac with OS X and WIn 10, damn my OCD.

Just wanted to ask for those who have Avira, how often does this issue occur? Every update? Every week? Every month? Or did I just catch this at a bad time when it did happen?

And has this current detection been fixed for now? 

Now I'm scared to install Metatrader 4 which is the only reason I installed Windows 10 on my Mac in the first place, I hope I didnt waste my money on the Windows license.

knowsnotrading:

I just reformatted my Mac with OS X and WIn 10, damn my OCD.

Just wanted to ask for those who have Avira, how often does this issue occur? Every update? Every week? Every month? Or did I just catch this at a bad time when it did happen?

And has this current detection been fixed for now? 

Now I'm scared to install Metatrader 4 which is the only reason I installed Windows 10 on my Mac in the first place, I hope I didnt waste my money on the Windows license.

With Metaquotes terminals.exe I have had that only once since the last several years.

Due to the recent wave of the ransomware Avira must have changed their patterns and all of a sudden several old dll were marked as malicious. I set them to be ignored by Avira and send them in - done.

Acc. to my experience it is not very often - and the handling is quite easy especially if you don't forget their email address to have a check.

Thank you very much for your answers. They have eased my stress somewhat. Appreciate it.

Hello

Having the same problem with AVIRA detecting Crypt Zpac wich is a dangerous troyan virus, on MT4 as metaeditor.exe in the MQL4 file.

Don't think this is false positive as I experienced changed settings and heavy workload with unresponsive apps.

Thanks all for your contribution

ibrahim06:

Hello

Having the same problem with AVIRA detecting Crypt Zpac wich is a dangerous troyan virus, on MT4 as metaeditor.exe in the MQL4 file.

Don't think this is false positive as I experienced changed settings and heavy workload with unresponsive apps.

Thanks all for your contribution

I noticed this as well. Problematic version is latest build of Metaeditor. I checked with virustotal and very likely it's a false positive. I reported this to Avira. I had to uninstall Avira due to this issue - had problems with creating an exception.

Reason: